Register your school for one of the most exciting science and technology robotics competition for High School students in New Jersey!
• Students will be exposed to the world of robotics with a hands-on experience.
• Team registration fee is only $35
• This year one (1) team per school will be permitted to participate in the Challenge
• Teams will be provided with material kits that will assist with their design.
• Over $40,000 in scholarships and Panasonic product prizes are awarded to winning teams.
• For beginners and veterans alike, technical tips as well as general information will be provided to help you through the Challenge.
• The CDC Management Team will help participants every step of the way.
• Help foster within your students, interest and passion for the sciences, engineering, and technology through a dynamic, group orientated, design challenge!
• 2015 CDC Registration Form
• Consent Forms