Education is PNA’s primary target category with emphasis placed on programs that provide hands-on educational enhancement and enrichment opportunities to a diverse population including youth, women, minorities (as defined by EEOC) and educators.
Educational initiatives should:
- Have some type of measurable values
- Encourage development of team building skills
- Expose participants to a variety of future potential career opportunities
- Focus on participants with situations that result in societal disadvantages and/or lack of access to technology
- Target schools with disadvantaged diverse populations
- Promote use of company technology for grades K ~ 16 and adults