Android-powered tablet with software encryption for enterprise-grade security and management.
Ergonomic and durable design
Weighing a mere 540g and only 18mm thin, the Toughpad FZ-B2 is so light and compact it can fit in your cargo pocket. It can stand up to nearly any environment with a fully-rugged 1.5m drop and all-weather IP65 dust and water resistant design.
The sunlight readable, high sensitivity, multi-touch screen can even be operated while you are wearing heavy gloves or in the rain, making it perfect for use in the field.
Expandability to meet your needs
A broad range of integrated options allow users to select the device spec that best suits their needs. Options include 4G with 12 channel GPS, Dedicated 72 channel GPS, NFC, Long Life Battery, LAN or Barcode and Smart Card readers.
Long Life, Hot Swappable Battery
Equipped with a user replaceable battery that provides up to 7 hours of continuous use, an optional long life battery that can last up to 14 hours is also available to combat those extra long working days.
Engineered for Enterprise
The FZ-B2 is equipped with enterprise grade features for easy integration into existing IT infrastructures. Backed up with a 3 year warranty with best in class support, the FZ-B2 offers better and longer life cycle management to deliver businesses a lower total cost of ownership.
- Fully rugged 7” Android 6.0 Tablet
- Intel® Atom™ Z8550 Quad Core processor
- 7” WXGA (1280x800) all weather outdoor display (up to 500cd/m2)
- USB 3.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®
- Options include 4G LTE Mobile broadband with 12 channel satellite GPS, Smart Card Reader, or Barcode Reader
- MIL-STD-810G, IP65 dust and water-resistant design
- Capacitive 10 finger multi-touchscreen with glove touch and rain touch capability
- User-replaceable Battery and Optional Long Life Battery