Designed for highly mobile field workers, the Toughpad FZ-G1 is an ultra thin and lightweight Fully Rugged 10.1” tablet running Windows 10 Pro. Powered by an Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ Processor with an all weather IP65 dust and water-resistant design, the Toughpad FZ-G1 is an unrivalled rugged mobile business tool built specifically for mission critical IT.
Thanks to a magnesium alloy chassis, Military spec MIL-STD 810G and 461F certifications, IP65 rating and 1.2 metre drop resistance, the Toughpad FZ-G1 promises to provide a long life span and reliable mobile productivity, all at a very low total cost of ownership.
When combined with Intel vPro performance, a standard 3 year warranty and the ability to configure features including barcode reader, 4G, GPS, a 2nd battery or hot swappable batteries, the Toughpad FZ-G1 can be optimised to meet all of your business needs.
The Toughpad FZ-G1 delivers up to 14 hours continuous computing performance with the standard battery, and up to 28 hours with its optional large capacity battery, or unlimited usage with a hot swappable battery option.
Toughpad FZ-G1 is equipped with enterprise grade features for easy integration into existing IT infrastructures. Backed up with a 3 year warranty with best in class support, FZ-G1 offers better and longer life cycle management to deliver your business a lower total cost of ownership.
The Fully Rugged FZ-G1 ATEX certified Toughpad sets the new benchmark for outdoor viewable tablets making it ideal for workforces in ATEX Zone 2 environments. For the first time, the mining, oil and gas industries and other sectors sensitive to potential gas explosions have access to a Fully Rugged 10.1” Windows 10 tablet.
• Intel Core i5-6300U vPro Processor
• Windows 10 Professional, integrated Intel HD Graphics 5500
• All weather, daylight readable outdoor IPS display with active digitiser
• 10.1” high brightness WUXGA (1920 x 1200) display (up to 800cd/m2)
• Capacitive 10 finger multi-touchscreen, glove touch & rain touch
• 120cm drop resistance
• Water & dust resistant design (IP65)
• Up to 14 hours battery life (MobileMark 2007)
• User exchangeable battery & hot swap battery options
• Flexible configurations (Optional 4G, GPS, serial, smartcard,
2D barcode reader)