• The world's first digital interchangeable power zoom lens*
• Multi-Actuator Floating Inner Focus System and lens construction
for a superb optical performance * For a digital interchangeable lens as of August 26, 2011.
Nano Surface Coating
Panasonic's Nano Surface Coating technology minimises
reflection at the entire visual light range (380nm-780nm)
by applying the extra-low refractive index coating with
nano-sized structure on the surface of the lens. It results
in super clear pictures with dramatic reduction of ghost
* Image is shown with LUMIX G X VARIO 12-35mm / F2.8 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S.
Light Speed AF*
Light Speed AF* and shortened shutter time lag
* For the DMC-GH2, DMC-G3, DMC-GX1, DMC-GF5 and DMC-GF3. The time for focusing on the subject is measured with the DMC-GF3 to move the lens position to "2m" from "infinity" position at wide-end. Panasonic measurement method. The firmware of the DMC-GF3 must be updated to ver.1.1 or later. Panasonic measurement method.
POWER O.I.S ( Optical Image Stabiliser)
Designed to compensate for hands-shake ‘blur’, the MEGA O.I.S’s internal LSI compensates by processing the output of the gyrosensors at approximately 4,000 times a second. What you see in the Live View Finder or LCD image is what you get in the shot (especially effective when using a zoom lens).
* Image is shown with LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm / F4.0-5.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S.
14 elements in 10 groups
• 2 aspherical lenses
• 2 ED (Extra-Low
These lenses prevent spherical and distortion aberrations, so higher magnification can be achieved with fewer lenses. Resulting in smaller size and weight, these lenses feature the high dimensional accuracy of Panasonic’s cutting-edge production technologies, including concave lenses that measure just 0.3mm at their thinnest part.