The casino surveillance solutions team at Panasonic can work with you to help design, install, test and deploy a customized and updated surveillance system that meets — and even exceeds — your criteria. All of our analog, hybrid and IP surveillance products are certified by multiple gaming commissions to assure compliance and guarantee performance standards.
Casino surveillance and security solutions from a world leaderPanasonic is a global leader in video surveillance equipment and security cameras.* With more than 50 years of innovation in video surveillance, we offer the finest end-to-end imaging and performance for IP, analog and hybrid surveillance systems.
From our most advanced i-PRO network camera systems with features such as face detection, to our full HD megapixel cameras that capture fine detail and adjust for lighting and glare so you can clearly see dealer cards - our technologies and breadth of products make us your ideal, single-source partner.
Video Management System software puts you in controlPanasonic Video Management System (VMS) software is best-in-class for centralized operation and ease of use, allowing seamless integration with our complete line of surveillance products.
Our software solutions and matrix switcher/controllers deliver advanced programmable operation with comprehensive control, in addition to alarm monitoring, alarm control and alarm action functionality.
Our advanced recorders ensure recorded video images maintain the same integrity and detail as live images for future reference and to retain evidence quality.
The technology you want, the compatibility you need to make it workFrom encoders and decoders to get your analog cameras on the network, to matrix switchers, servers and controllers to manage cameras at multiple locations, Panasonic delivers every component you need with the full compatibility required to update existing, in-house systems.
The Panasonic difference
- Industry's most comprehensive, end-to-end IP-addressable, analog and hybrid camera systems
- All systems are customizable and scalable to meet your individual facility requirements
- i-Pro SmartHD systems feature face detection and real-time face recognition, as well as variable resolution to reduce the overall video file size
- Video camera and server systems allow you to monitor surveillance camera images at any location in HD
- Matrix switchers and control systems feature the most advanced performance and control features available
- No per-camera or site license fees
- Our camera systems can be integrated with a number of other product systems — including POS transaction recording, phone systems, digital signage networks and more — for a fully integrated technology solution