Digital Signage Solutions
Your Single-Source Provider for Integrated End-to-End SolutionsPanasonic offers a wide range of Digital Signage Solutions along with the level of professionalism you would expect from a leader. Whether your needs are simple or complex, you can count on Panasonic to help you find a solution that’s right for you – from concept development to full execution.
Panasonic is fit to provide Digital Signage Solutions for virtually any application. Backed by warranties that ensure the durability, reliability and any level of support your company requires, it’s all here for you. To get started, here is an overview of digital signage, how to optimize it and why it creates a positive ROI.
What is a digital signage solution?
Digital signage is an effective and dynamic way to grab people’s attention, deliver targeted advertising and share information in select locations.
Why use digital signs over traditional static signs?
With digital signage, it’s easier to update content any time you need. Control the message remotely, adapt communications to the viewers and interact with the local audience in ways that are relevant to them.
Where can I use digital signage?
Digital signage can be installed in virtually any indoor or outdoor public area such as restaurants, museums, hospitals, colleges and universities, airports, bus and train stations, hotels, houses of worship, and even corporate facilities.
How can digital signage be used?
Applications for digital signage exist within every industry and vary. Use digital signage for:
- Alerts - News, weather and location-specific information
- Internal communications - Corporate messages on health and safety, news, events
- Menu boards - Pricing, photos, ingredients, nutritional facts, specials
- Brand building - Promote brand identity at business locations
- Influencing customer behavior: Direct customers to specific areas, broadcast promotions, increase "dwell time"
- Enhancing customer experience: Demonstrate products, reduce perceived wait time
- Enriching the environment: Use interactive screens to provide wayfinding, additional information