Panasonic holds the CA PEPPM contract direct, but fulfills through numerous authorized reseller partners. All State, Local, County, Municipality, Higher Education, K-12, Private Schools, and other customers across all 50 States are encouraged to cooperatively purchase through this contract.
Current Expiration: December, 2013 (if all optional extensions are utilized)
Scope of Contract
The contract provides the full line of Panasonic products including Panasonic Toughbook® computers, Toughbook Arbitrator 360°™ mobile digital video system, professional flat-panel displays, projectors and professional video equipment, as well as all related accessories and services.
We have various reseller partners through our contract that may be involved in the transaction, at the option of the participating state. Resellers may be listed in individual States.
Schools and agencies in all states are eligible. In fact, last year buyers in 43 states took advantage of PEPPM contracts. Certain restrictions do apply for state-level customers, so please reference our contracts page for more information.
Discounts vary by product category - Toughbook computers, Installation Projectors, Professional Plasma/LCD, Professional Video, and related accessories. Pricing is quantity one, and discounts for quantities above one unit are available through our reseller partners. Reseller partners may have additional promotional pricing available to customers, please submit RFQ information to David Knisely or to the reseller(s) of your choice.
Visit the PEPPM portal to review ordering instructions, chose your reseller, to view the Panasonic catalog, and for more information
Contracts Manager, Public Sector
The City of Tucson, AZ has publicly solicited and awarded through RFP process, a contract to Panasonic for Panasonic Solutions. This agreement is available to public agencies, educational institutions, nonprofits and agencies for public benefit nationwide through National IPA, a national cooperative purchasing program.Comprehensive Offering:
- Toughbook® laptops
- Arbitrator 360®™
- Pro Displays
- ProAV & Cameras
- Video Teleconferencing
- License Plate Recognition
- Competitively awarded by the City of Tucson, AZ
- Available for public agencies, educational institutions, non-profits, any agency that exists for public benefit
- Pre-competed publicly awarded contract = No RFP or IGA needed
- National aggregate pricing = Cost Savings
- Saves duplication of effort and costs associated with separate RFP's
- Comprehensive solutions of Panasonic products and services
- Pre-Sales Support & Engineering
- Services (Warranty, Extended Warranty, Deployment, Professional)
- August 1, 2012 - July 31, 2017
- Percent discount off Panasonic MSRP
- Pre-sales, order processing and services all managed by designated Panasonic resellers
- Delivery in 30 days for in-stock items
- Ground delivery provided at no charge
- Chattanooga Business Machines
- Visual Pro 360
- PCN Strategies
- PCS Mobile
- Insight Public Sector
- Turnkey Mobile
- Whitlock Group
About National IPA The National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance Company (National IPA) is a cooperative purchasing program serving public agencies and educational institutions nationwide. All master agreements are publicly solicited, awarded through an RFP process and held by a Principal Procurement Agency. By utilizing a cooperative strategy, agencies eliminate duplication of effort and save valuable time, resources and money.
Agencies and organizations that National IPA procurement programs support include:
- K-12, PTAs
- Independent Special Districts
- Public/Private Higher Education
- Airports / Mass Transit
- Utilities (Gas, Electric, Water/Sewer)
- Agencies that exists for public benefit
- Established through a collaborative effort of public agencies across the United States for the specific purpose of reducing procurement costs by leveraging group volume.
- Aggregates the purchasing power of participating public agencies across the country in order to receive larger volume discounts from suppliers.
- Each contract offered by National IPA has been competitively solicited by a Principal Procurement Agency.
- All agreements allow universal contract utilization ("piggybacking") by public agencies operating for the benefit of the public.
|Reducing Procurement Costs for Public Agencies [pdf, 121kb] Contract 042309 TP3 Reference and Discount Sheet. [pdf, 231kb] National IPA - ContactFlyer - Education [pdf, 1mb]|
Agency Participation with National IPA There is no fee to participate and access the National IPA cooperative contract portfolio of competitively solicited and publicly awarded agreements, including the award to Panasonic. The process to register is simple:
- Go to http://www.nationalipa.org and click on the "Click Here to Participate!" button on the upper right corner of the page
- Complete and submit the online form
- Once the Participation Form is completed and submitted, agencies will receive acknowledgement of participation from National IPA.
TP3 Contract Details and Sales Information
- Percent discount off Panasonic SRP
- Standard ROE / SPL process on a per deal basis
- Ability to offer Non-Panasonic accessories under this master agreement – for example, cases, expansion slot cards, wireless adaptors, antennas, mounts, etc. Only restriction is on selling compatible products which are already addressed within the Panasonic Line Card.
- Contract discount structure; discount for quantity 1 to 250 / 251 + (download contract reference sheet, below, for discount details).
Panasonic System Communications Company of North America (PSCNA) Contact: Contracts Manager, Public Sector
National IPA Contact: National IPA Customer Relations
Bidder Contact Information
Amy Lee - Contracts Manager, Public Sector
Resources View demographic information View Panasonic ISO Certification View Available Products and Base Pricing Source Contract Agreement View Category Discounts View Sales Contacts/ALJP Authorized Resellers List View E-verify Documentation View E-verify Affidavit Visit SDE ALJP Website Learn more about Panasonic Warranty Information Archive View Available Products and Base Pricing Source May 2013 Products and Base Pricing Source March 2013 View Sales Contacts/ALJP Authorized Resellers List Jan 2013 Products and Base Pricing Source September 2012 View Sales Contacts/ALJP Authorized Resellers List Sep 2012 Products and Base Pricing Source Early 2012 View Sales Contacts/ALJP Authorized Resellers List Early 2012 Original Response View Original Response Document
Panasonic are available for purchase through the Western States Contract Alliance. View available products and services, as well as pricing, support and authorized resellers for this contract. Learn more