State & Education Contracts
The City of Tucson, AZ has publicly solicited and awarded through RFP process, a contract to Panasonic for Panasonic Solutions. This agreement is available to public agencies, educational institutions, nonprofits and agencies for public benefit nationwide through National IPA, a national cooperative purchasing program.Comprehensive Offering:
- Toughbook® laptops
- Arbitrator 360®™
- Pro Displays
- ProAV & Cameras
- Video Teleconferencing
- Unified Communications
- License Plate Recognition
- Competitively awarded by the City of Tucson, AZ
- Available for public agencies, educational institutions, non-profits, any agency that exists for public benefit
- Pre-competed publicly awarded contract = No RFP or IGA needed
- National aggregate pricing = Cost Savings
- Saves duplication of effort and costs associated with separate RFP's
- Comprehensive solutions of Panasonic products and services
- Pre-Sales Support & Engineering
- Services (Warranty, Extended Warranty, Deployment, Professional)
- August 1, 2012 - July 31, 2017
- Percent discount off Panasonic MSRP
- Pre-sales, order processing and services all managed by designated Panasonic resellers
- Delivery in 30 days for in-stock items
- Ground delivery provided at no charge
- Universal Protection
- Chattanooga Business Machines
- Visual Pro 360
- PCS Mobile
- Insight Public Sector
- Turnkey Mobile
About National IPA The National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance Company (National IPA) is a cooperative purchasing program serving public agencies and educational institutions nationwide. All master agreements are publicly solicited, awarded through an RFP process and held by a Principal Procurement Agency. By utilizing a cooperative strategy, agencies eliminate duplication of effort and save valuable time, resources and money.
Agencies and organizations that National IPA procurement programs support include:
- K-12, PTAs
- Independent Special Districts
- Public/Private Higher Education
- Airports / Mass Transit
- Utilities (Gas, Electric, Water/Sewer)
- Agencies that exists for public benefit
- Established through a collaborative effort of public agencies across the United States for the specific purpose of reducing procurement costs by leveraging group volume.
- Aggregates the purchasing power of participating public agencies across the country in order to receive larger volume discounts from suppliers.
- Each contract offered by National IPA has been competitively solicited by a Principal Procurement Agency.
- All agreements allow universal contract utilization ("piggybacking") by public agencies operating for the benefit of the public.
|Reducing Procurement Costs for Public Agencies [pdf, 121kb] National IPA - ContactFlyer - Education [pdf, 1mb]|
Agency Participation with National IPA There is no fee to participate and access the National IPA cooperative contract portfolio of competitively solicited and publicly awarded agreements, including the award to Panasonic. The process to register is simple:
- Go to http://www.nationalipa.org and click on the "Click Here to Participate!" button on the upper right corner of the page
- Complete and submit the online form
- Once the Participation Form is completed and submitted, agencies will receive acknowledgement of participation from National IPA.
TP3 Contract Details and Sales Information
- Percent discount off Panasonic SRP
- Standard ROE / SPL process on a per deal basis
- Ability to offer Non-Panasonic accessories under this master agreement – for example, cases, expansion slot cards, wireless adaptors, antennas, mounts, etc. Only restriction is on selling compatible products which are already addressed within the Panasonic Line Card.
- Contract discount structure; discount for quantity 1 to 250 / 251 + (download contract reference sheet, below, for discount details).
Panasonic System Communications Company of North America (PSCNA) Contact: Contracts Manager, Public Sector
National IPA Contact: National IPA Customer Relations
Bidder Contact Information
Amy Lee - Contracts Manager, Public Sector
Resources View demographic information View Panasonic ISO Certification View Available Products and Base Pricing Source Contract Agreement View Category Discounts View Sales Contacts/ALJP Authorized Resellers List View E-verify Documentation View E-verify Affidavit Visit SDE ALJP Website Learn more about Panasonic Warranty Information Archive Products and Base Pricing Source November 2014 Products and Base Pricing Source September 2014 Products and Base Pricing Source July 2014 Products and Base Pricing Source May 2014 Products and Base Pricing Source April 2014 Products and Base Pricing Source February 2014 Products and Base Pricing Source November 2013 Products and Base Pricing Source May 2013 Products and Base Pricing Source March 2013 Sales Contacts/ALJP Authorized Resellers List January 2013 Sales Contacts/ALJP Authorized Resellers List October 2012 Products and Base Pricing Source September 2012 Sales Contacts/ALJP Authorized Resellers List September 2012 Products and Base Pricing Source Early 2012 Sales Contacts/ALJP Authorized Resellers List Early 2012 Original Response View Original Response Document
State of New York / OGS - Contract Number PT65147
Contract valid from December 29, 2010 through December 28, 2015
View the OGS contract overall information
Note: Not all Panasonic products are available for purchase through the NY OGS contract.
See NY OGS contract details for more information.
- CDWG — Authorized for all Toughbook products.
- Derive Technologies — Authorized for all Toughbook products.
- Island Tech Service — Authorized for all Toughbook products.
- Ridgeline Technologies — Authorized for all Toughbook products.
- Synergy — Authorized for all Toughbook products.
- SCM Products, Inc. — Authorized for all Toughbook products.
- Motorola Solutions, Inc. — Authorized for all Toughbook products.
Panasonic Toughbook Configurator
Experience the entire Panasonic Toughbook product line, view the various options and specifications, and find the exact model number you need when ordering your new Toughbook.
Configure a model
Panasonic NY OGS contract PT65147 Pricelist
- November 2014 Price List [pdf, 2mb]
- September 2014 Price List [pdf, 2mb]
- August 2014 Price List [pdf, 2mb]
- July 2014 Price List [pdf, 2mb]
- January 2014 Price List [pdf, 1.4mb]
- December 2013 Price List [pdf, 2mb]
- September 2013 Price List [pdf, 484k]
- July 2013 Price List [pdf, 282k]
- April 2013 Price List [pdf, 440k]
- March 2013 Price List [pdf, 515kb]
- February 2013 Price List [pdf, 236kb]
- November 2012 Price List [pdf, 226kb]
- August 2012 Price List [pdf, 223kb]
- April 2012 Price List [pdf, 170kb]
- February 2012 Price List [pdf, 260kb]
- January 2012 Price List [pdf, 200kb]
- December 2011 Price List [pdf, 200kb]
- June 2011 Price List [pdf, 200kb]
- January 2011 Price List [pdf, 185kb]
- September 2010 Price List [pdf, 127k]
Hundreds of model configurations and accessory products are available under this contract. For assistance in configuration and pre-sales support, call our PCSC contact or one of our designated / authorized resellers.
Panasonic NY OGS contract PT63263 Archive
- December 2010 Price List [pdf, 141kb]
- October 2010 Price List [pdf, 99kb]
- September 2010 Price List [pdf, 91kb]
- July 2010 Price List [pdf, 107kb]
- Dec 2009/May 2010 Price List [pdf, 217kb]
- 09/01/2009 [pdf, 230kb]
State of North Carolina - Contract Schedule 204B
The State of North Carolina contract ITS-003357 for Mobile Ruggedized Computers, Accessories and Peripherals includes the entire line of business-rugged, semi-rugged and fully-rugged Panasonic Toughbook products, including the Arbitrator. Under this contract, Panasonic will provide professional services and warranty services for the Toughbook computers purchased by the State of North Carolina.North Carolina 204B Contract Information
Products used in this contract:
The full line of Panasonic Toughbook products, accessories (including the Arbitrator), professional services and warranty services were used in this contract.
Price Lists Toughbook price list
Contract Documentation: NC State Contract - Extension 2015
NC State Contract - Extension 2014
NC State Contract - Extension 2013
State of South Carolina - ITMO: Audio Visual Equipment & Supplies Contract #4400001632 (Panasonic Projectors)
Contract Award: September 28, 2009 to February 2, 2015
The State of South Carolina
ITMO: Audio Visual Equipment & Supplies Contract #4400001632 includes Panasonic Projectors. Under this contract, Panasonic will provide warranty services for the Panasonic Projector purchased through the State of South Carolina Contract.
See South Carolina contract details for more information.
AV Installation Solicitation [pdf, 84 k]
To obtain a quote or place an order, contact an authorized reseller on this contract.
View authorized resellers list [pdf, 100 k]
January 2015 Price List [pdf, 185 k]
Panasonic will provide all service and/or warranty work as related to this contract at Heartland repair center in Kansas City. The Panasonic dealers listed above are the first point of contact for handling a Panasonic warranty repair.
Contracts Manager Public Sector
Panasonic holds the CA PEPPM contract direct, but fulfills through numerous authorized reseller partners. All State, Local, County, Municipality, Higher Education, K-12, Private Schools, and other customers across all 50 States are encouraged to cooperatively purchase through this contract.
Current Expiration: December 31, 2016 (if all optional extensions are utilized)
Scope of Contract
The contract provides the full line of Panasonic Branded Manufacturer Hardware, Software and Related Services to include; 3E Education Device (K-12 Only), Business-rugged, Semi-rugged and Fully-rugged Toughbook Computer equipment and accessories, Arbitrator 360 HD, Projectors, Displays, Point of Sale, Scanners, Panaboards, Pro AV, Unified Communications and Security products.
We have various reseller partners through our contract that may be involved in the transaction, at the option of the participating state. Resellers may be listed in individual States.
Schools and agencies in all states are eligible. In fact, last year buyers in 43 states took advantage of PEPPM contracts. Certain restrictions do apply for state-level customers, so please reference our contracts page for more information.
Discounts vary by product category - Toughbook computers, Installation Projectors, Professional Plasma/LCD, Professional Video, and related accessories. Pricing is quantity one, and discounts for quantities above one unit are available through our reseller partners. Reseller partners may have additional promotional pricing available to customers, please submit RFQ information to the reseller(s) of your choice.
Visit the PEPPM portal to review ordering instructions, chose your reseller, to view the Panasonic catalog, and for more information
Panasonic products are available for purchase through the Texas Branded Contract. View available products and services, as well as pricing, support and authorized resellers for this contract. Learn more
Panasonic products are available for purchase through the Western States Contract Alliance. View available products and services, as well as pricing, support and authorized resellers for this contract. Learn more