The Panasonic ASR500 is a scalable Windows® server-based platform that offers multi-channel recoding capacity and powerful security management features. With options for up to 128 IP Channels, the ASR500 enables a complete video recording and management solution when coupled with Panasonic ASM200 or ASM970 client applications.
In addition to the powerful recording capability, the ASR500 features include multi-camera, time-synchronized video playback, event- and time-based search and multiple video export and archiving functions as well as broad support for IP cameras and access control systems from a wide range of leading manufacturers. The ASR500 serves as the core of a complete video management (VMS) solution when coupled with Panasonic's ASM200 or 970 Client applications.
- Expandable software-based video recording platform
- Pro-Series Edition supports up to 64 IP channels
- Enterprise-series upgrade expands capacity to 128 IP channels
- Powerful and flexible pre/post alarm recording
- Multi-camera, time-synchronized playback
- Event- and time-based search functions
- Multiple video export and archiving options
- Full VMS capability when deployed with Panasonic ASM200/970 clients
- Wide support for IP cameras and encoders from multiple manufacturers
- Broad integration with POS/ATM/EAS platforms
- Enterprise Edition supports Active Directory/LDAP and iSCSI (NAS/SAN)