In transportation, it's all about keeping things moving. You do that by maintaining order, and by keeping both passengers and property safe and secure. Let Panasonic give you a lift… In any high-traffic area, a sophisticated surveillance and monitoring system is crucial to protecting both your customers and your property. Panasonic is the Global Leader in Security Cameras and Surveillance Systems, and our new i-Pro Smart HD systems let you capture more detailed images with lower memory requirements than ever before. There's even an ingenious Face Recognition and Face Detection technology that instantaneously checks your database and alerts you to the presence of individuals who have previously been flagged by your system. You can even collaborate with colleagues at other sites in real-time–in stunning high definition–with our HD Visual Communications system.
Surveillance Monitoring/Video Imaging
Surveillance Monitoring/Video Imaging
- Panasonic is the Global Leader in Security Cameras and Video Surveillance Equipment.*
- Panasonic offers the industry's most comprehensive selection of IP addressable, analog and hybrid camera systems.
- Our i-Pro Smart HD systems feature Face Detection and Real-Time Face Recognition, as well as Variable Resolution to reduce the overall video file size.
- Our Video Servers allow you to monitor surveillance camera images at any location in HD.
- Our Matrix Switchers and control systems feature the most advanced performance and control features available.
- We offer fiber-optic transceivers, receivers and transmitters designed specifically to work with our security products.
- Panasonic's WV-CW504 vandal-resistant camera was awarded Security Products magazines "Readers Choice" award for security products relevance in 2009.
- Panasonic's WV-NP502 Super Dynamic megapixel network camera was awarded SIA's top "new" IP device at the ISC-West 2009 conference and exposition.
- Full HD video and 360° audio allows for exceptional clarity and sound quality — see and hear your colleagues across the country as if they were right across the table.
- Link up to 3 different locations, with an additional handheld, mobile camera at each site. Plus, our customizable set-up lets you design a system that's perfect for you.
- The VC500 delivers full HD video even down to 3 Mbps, allowing for more cost-effective use of bandwidth. Other systems require 6 Mbps for HD resolution.
- HDVC is a simple packaged-solution–all components are manufactured and backed by Panasonic, a world leader in video innovation.
- Installation and low-cost financing available.
Port, Rail and Airport SolutionsPort, rail and airport hubs are the interlocking gateways to the supply chain. Many operators of these critical facilities depend on Panasonic Toughbook® mobile computers to make sure that passengers, cargo and baggage are moving efficiently—and that equipment is operating at peak performance.
Retail SolutionsRetailing is a fast-paced, highly competitive business. With tight margins and ever shifting trends and tastes, there is little margin for error. Rugged Toughbook® mobile computers keep goods and services flowing to and from this critical last link of the supply chain.
Transportation SolutionsTransportation is a critical and complex component of the supply chain. See how carriers, shippers, 3PLs, couriers and others utilize rugged Panasonic Toughbook mobile computers to keep goods moving, costs low and customers satisfied.
PANASONIC SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESS BLOGDelivers breaking news, insights and opinions related to Supply Chain Management. VIEW BLOG
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 8:00 pm EST
Submit your inquiry here
and a rep will reach out
Fill Out Form
Get answers to your
questions from our team
of online reps.
Panasonic recommends Windows.