Toughbook and Toughpad with AT&T Built-in
Panasonic Toughbook® Mobile Computers and Panasonic ToughPadk® FZ-A1 are certified by AT&T for use on the nation's largest 4G network.
AT&T is the only U.S. service provider to deploy two compatible 4G technologies: HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul and LTE. Even as AT&T continues to expand its 4G LTE coverage, customers can get 4G speeds outside of 4G LTE areas on AT&T's 4G HSPA+ network. Panasonic Toughbook mobile computers and ToughPad tablets are equipped to provide a seamless experience between AT&T's 4G LTE and 4G HSPA+ networks, allowing you to do more of the things you love faster and in more places.
Faster speeds. With Panasonic Toughbook and ToughPad users can use the AT&T 4G LTE Network to access faster download and upload speeds, send and receive large emails, access corporate intranets or VPN networks, and experience mobile Internet to manage critical information using lightning-fast 4G LTE network speeds, with speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G*.
- Customers can stream, download, upload and game faster than ever before.
- Faster response time. LTE technology offers lower latency, or the processing time it takes to move data through a network, such as how long it takes to start downloading a webpage or file once you've sent the request.
- Panasonic Toughbook mobile computers and ToughPad tablets with AT&T work in more places around the world than any other U.S. carrier. AT&T Offering voice coverage and data roaming in more than 200 countries.
- Increase productivity almost anywhere across the nation with extensive high-speed wireless data access.
- Send and receive email, including attachments, while on the move.
- Wirelessly access the internet, company intranet or business applications.
Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTI is a trademark of ESTI. 4G speeds not available everywhere. Up to 10x claim compares 4G LTE download speeds to industry average 3G download speeds. Compatible device required. Learn more about 4G LTE at att.com/network.