The R1-W Series, Advanced Receiver-in-Canal (RIC) –
The R1-W Series, Receiver-in-Canal, is a wireless, discreet and user-friendly hearing instrument. It's the product that your patients are looking for. The R1-W delivers amazing sound quality, comfortable fit and peace of mind. Now you can recommend this product to both new and experienced users.
- Revolutionary battery management – The easy care battery tool protects battery drainage while in the dehumidifier and batteries can last up to 300 hours*
- Voice memo recording option with Bluetooth®** Interface and microphone input
- Record 5 files – 2 minutes and 40 seconds each
- Patients can record reminders such as doctor's appointments, phone numbers, etc
- Broader fitting range – mild to severe hearing loss
- Hearing Hub – let's users connect wirelessly to mobile phones and landline phones.
- Audio Transmitter – plugs directly to the television audio output terminal or the headphone/earphone jack and act as a medium between television and Hearing Hub.
- Remote Control – allows users to adjust volume level and programs
*Measured based on the Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS) C5513 2000 using a standard receiver. The life of the battery differs depending on the type of battery, conditions and hearing aid set-up.
**The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license.