Reducing your energy dependence with a solar installation has a big impact, not only on your finances, but also, on the community and environment.
From reduced pollution to conservation of the earth’s natural resources and much needed economic stimulation, choosing solar energy is not only cost-effective, it is one of the wisest, most environmentally-friendly decisions you can make – and more homeowners are making the switch.
- Reduced dependence on foreign oils and fuels
- Economic stimulation thanks to creation of quality jobs in the solar industry
- Help restore the natural look of communities with fewer smokestacks, industrial turbines, and nuclear towers
- Reduce the amount of tax paid to subsidize traditional energy production
- No global warming impact and lowered CO2 emissions
- Clearer skies and more visibility with less air pollution and smog
- Reduced creation of toxic waste, acid-rain, and heat produced from waste
- Cleaner land and oceans and conservation of fisheries, fossil fuels, natural habitats, and wildlife
Now that you understand the environmental benefits of solar energy, find out how choosing solar can help you save money today and tomorrow.
Learn about the financial benefits of solar energy now