- AVCCAM Solid-State Camcorders
- Panasonic Full HD 3D Camcorder
- DV and AVCHD Camcorders
- VariCam Camera/Recorder
- P2 HD Solid-State Camcorders
- HDTV Producer
- Camcorder Studio Systems
- HD Studio Cameras
- HD Multi-Purpose Cameras
- Pan/Tilt Systems
- Camera Controllers
- Camera Housing
- Mixers & Switchers
- Video Recorders, Drives & Players
- Production Monitors
- MicroP2 Cards
- F Series P2 Cards
- Ultra High Speed Cards
- DVC PRO Tape
- Advanced Master
- D-5HD/D-5 PCAT
- DV Professional Tape
- Why Panasonic
- 3D Technology
- Professional Video Services
- Scene Files
- Online Training
- Case Studies
- Special Offers
OverviewWireless Metadata System
Comprised of the AJ-SFU3100 software key and the AJ-WM30 wireless module, the new wireless metadata system promotes a seamless transfer of critical camera information between the HPX3100 and a vast population of intelligent devices including PCs, iPads and iPhones.
Wireless LAN Connectivity Option
The HPX3100 establishes wireless local area network (WLAN) communication via the IEEE 802.11b/g standard through the AJ-SFU3100 Wireless software and AJ-WM30 Wireless Module. This enables the use of a PC or Mac, or mobile devices, such as a Panasonic Toughbook U1 Tablet, an iPad, or a Smart Phone for fast metadata input.
The following three functions can be used with PCs/Macs, smartphones and portable media players:
• Camera recorder status display: Information such as video format, card/battery remaining capacity, time code, rec status, optical filter position, metadata and others can be checked remotely.
• Proxy video playback and storage: Recorded video clips can be viewed on PCs/Macs, tablet devices, smartphones and portable media players. By connecting a PC/Mac to the AJ-HPX3100, you can save proxy data in the PC/Mac and also transfer files over the Internet. *Additional AJ-YDX30 Proxy Encoder Card is needed for this feature
• Metadata input and editing: Settings before recording, addition of GPS information, shot marks and text memos during recording and editing after recording are possible.
The HPX3100 has a built-in web application to allow remote operation from a WWW browser, without using special software.
For information on the AJ-WM30 click here.
ResourcesOperating Instructions Operating Instructions for Web Application Introduction to P2HD Wireless System
Contact Us Contact Form Send Us a Message Customer Service Social Connections Technical Support Sitemap
Products Computers & Tablets Document Management & Imaging Medical Imaging POS & Wireless Headsets Professional Displays Professional Video Projectors Unified Communications Video Surveillance