PT-AE4000UThis full High Definition home theater projector maximizes the image quality of the full-HD content in Blu-ray Discs and HD broadcasts for large-screen viewing, and adds a newly engineered Red Rich Lamp and optical system that achieves a 100,000:1 contrast ratio and 1,600 lumens of brightness. Purchase a PT-AE4000U now through March 31, 2012 and receive a $250.00 cash rebate. Learn more >
The PT-AE4000U maximizes the image quality of the full-HD content in Blu-ray Discs and HD broadcasts for large-screen viewing, and adds a newly engineered Red Rich Lamp and optical system that achieves a 100,000:1 contrast ratio and 1,600 lumens of brightness. A variety of advanced signal-processing technologies, beginning with Detail Clarity Processor 3 and Frame Creation2, push the performance level of the LCD projector to an entirely new level of picture quality and provide viewers with the true beauty of full-HD images. Experience on-screen reality, complete with crisp, detailed images and life-like depth, in the new PT-AE4000U. Its exceptional performance is further boosted by Panasonic’s collaboration with leading Hollywood filmmakers to ensure that the projector produces images that mirror the director’s artistic vision and intent through a process called Hollywood Tuning.
• Red Rich Lamp – The newly engineered lamp successfully adds red luminance, and enables the projector to produce brighter images with excellent colors.
• Full-HD Optimized Lens Unit - Each lens is carefully aligned to assure a uniform focusing balance from the center to the edges of the screen.
• Pure Color Filter Pro - This advanced filter system improves color purity, producing the deep, rich tones that distinguish movie images.
• Pure Contrast Plate Technology - Effectively block unwanted light leakage, dramatically increase dynamic range and help to achieve a contrast ratio of 100,000:1 and 1,600 lumens of brightness.
• Full-HD LCD Panels - Double-speed drive capability improves the projection clarity of moving images.
• Dynamic Iris - Adjusts the brightness level of images, virtually frame by frame, for added beauty in both dark and light scenes.
• Smooth Screen Technology - Eliminates the “chicken wire” effect for smooth, vivid, 3D-like images seen in movie theaters.
• Frame Creation 2 - A double-speed display (120 Hz) greatly improves the clarity of motion images. Frame Creation interpolates one new frame for each existing frame to reproduce sharp and clear images for fast moving scenes in sports and action movies.
• Detail Clarity Processor 3 - Optimizes the sharpness of each image portion to reproduce fine nuances lost in image compression.
• Waveform Monitor - Optimizes brightness output from a given video signal source.
• Split Adjust Mode - Freeze a scene and make adjustments while comparing the original and adjusted images side-by-side.
• Max. 16-Bit Digital Processing - Faithfully reproduces even subtle hues and brightness variations.
• Cinema Color Management - Adjust one color without affecting neighboring colors, for just the right equalization in hue, luminance and saturation.
• Intelligent Lens Memory with Auto Detection - Easily enjoy images with different image ratios on a wide, 2.35:1 screen for an immersive, movie-theater-like experience.
• Versatile Input Interfaces - Three HDMI input terminals and two component input terminals.
• 2x Optical Power Zoom/Focus - Project a 120-inch picture from as close as 11'10" to the screen or as far as 23'7" away.
• Lens Shift - Adjust the optical axis vertically and horizontally by a remote control for greater setup ease and flexibility.
• VIERA Link - – Easy operation of multiple VIERA Link supported devices from just the projector remote.
• Intelligent Power Management System - Eco-friendly, the PT-AE4000U is designed to reduce power consumption at every frame, which also results in an ultra-quiet operation.
News & Reviews
October 8, 2009READ REVIEW
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||5 3/32'' x 18 3/32'' x 11 25/32''|
|1 Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.:|
|2 This function is effective only when reproducing AVCHD data recorded with x.v.Color technology. |
The function cannot be used with BD-ROM or DVD-ROM discs. HDMI connection is required.
x.v.Color is a registered trademark.:
|3 Average value. May differ depending on models.:|
How to Buy
How to Buy
|ET-PKE1000S||Ceiling Mount Bracket for Low Ceilings
How to Buy
|ET-PKE2000||Ceiling Mount Bracket - High Ceiling
How to Buy