Free Projector Lens Program for Houses of WorshipFrom Sept. 1 through Dec. 31, 2014, Panasonic is offering House of Worship end-users a 'FREE lens' when purchasing a select projector product. For projectors that come with a standard lens, Panasonic will provide a $1,000 cash rebate. Purchases must be made through an authorized Panasonic Projector reseller.
End-users claiming a $1,000 cash rebate will be required to complete a rebate form.
Projectors eligible for free lens
Projectors eligible for cash rebate
For questions call 866-795-3383
Program Terms & Conditions:
- Program is in effect from Sept. 1 through Dec. 31, 2014
- Units must be sold and delivered to customers by Jan. 31, 2015
- Free lens must be registered through the SPL process
- ACB must receive the Official Cash Rebate Claim Form and all required documentation by Jan. 31, 2015. See Official Claim Form for details.
- Panasonic has the sole right to interpret the terms and conditions of this program and reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time.
0% FINANCING SALES EVENTPanasonic is offering a 0% lease financing programs on our entire line-up of audio visual products, including (professional Video, projectors and professional flat panel displays). From October 1, 2014 until March 15, 2015, you can take advantage of the following finance offers: 0% interest for 12 month with no money down (for sales of under $20,000) or 0% for 12 month with no money down with deferred payments (*90 days deferred for sales equal to or greater than $20,000. Must be on one shippable purchase order).
Non-Panasonic products, including cases, mounts, camera lenses (Fujinon and Canon), etc, are not eligible for this promotion. All equipment must ship by March 31, 2015. The program cannot be combined with other end-user special pricing or programs. Services, such as installation, etc., are not eligible for this promotion.
To discuss the 0% financing program, please contact your Authorized Professional Reseller, your Sales Manager or Panasonic's Leasing Partner listed below.
Panasonic Business Finance (Marlin)