OverviewWith a super-speed USB 3.0 interface, the PCD30 provides the industry's fastest offloads from a P2 card1. For example, when using a Windows PC with a USB 3.0 connection * and simple RAID configuration, you can offload three fully loaded 64GB E-Series P2 Cards in under 15 minutes2. This means you can quickly offload AVC-Intra 100 or DVCPRO-HD content at more than 12X real-time, making the PCD30 especially well-suited for use in Reality TV and long-form video production.
And even P2 offloads to computers without RAID drives can be up to 4X real-time. This allows you to offload a single 64GB E-Series P2 Card in about 14 minutes.
The PCD30 can transfer data from up to three P2 cards simultaneously, making content immediately available to nonlinear editing systems and servers. With three 64GB P2 cards inserted, the device can offer immediate access to more than three hours of AVC-Intra 100 or DVCPRO HD, or more than six hours of AVC-Intra 50 or DVCPRO50 content.
The PCD30 can be used externally, or can be installed in the five-inch bay of a Windows-based desktop for use as a built-in reader. It is compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
• Super-fast USB 3.0 (1.5 Gb/s) transfer with USB 3.0 interface when connected to a compatible computer
• Three P2 cards slots
• Offloads AVC-Intra 100 / DVCPRO-HD content at up to 12X real-time
• Windows (External / Internal use)
• MAC (Internal use)
• USB 2.0 backward compatibility
• Supports all P2 frame rates and formats
• Weight: approx. 2.6 lbs
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 5-7/8 inches x 1-11/16 inches x 7-7/8 inches
1. USB 3.0 cable is not included. Transfer speeds vary based on computer, network, drive configuration, file size being transferred, application software and P2 card version.
2. Example Computer: i7 CPU 3.33Ghz Speed / USB 3.0 . RAID 0: 5 Internal Sata Drives / 931.5 GB each / 7200 RPM
News & Reviews
|Power Source:||DC 16 V 0.6 A with AC adaptor|
DC 12 V 0.8 A when PC built-in
|AC Adaptor:||AC 100 V to 240 V (1.20 A), 50 Hz/60 Hz|
|Weight (approx.):||1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||148.4 mm x 42.5 mm x 199.5 mm (5-7/8 inches x 1-11/16 inches x 7-7/8 inches), excluding protruding parts|
|PC Requirements:||Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional (SP1), Ultimate (SP1) 32 bit/64 bit|
Microsoft Windows Vista® Business (SP2), Ultimate (SP2) 32 bit/64 bitMicrosoft Windows XP Professional (SP3) 32 bit
Mac OS X 10.5.8. 10.6.7. Intel® processor
1 GB or more memory