AV-HS450NJFree Graphics/Titling Software with professional AV Mixer or Switcher Purchase
U.S. List Price: $19,990.00
OverviewThe AV-HS450NJ** HD/SD video switcher offers a greater value than any other in its class. The two-rack-sized HS450NJ switcher comes standard with 16 HD/SD-SDI inputs (expandable to 20 with optional I/O boards), four HD/SD-SDI outputs and two DVI-D outputs. The switcher incorporates full 10-bit HD processing for maximum picture quality, and accepts optional boards for additional up-conversion, down-conversion and scaling of many video formats. This high-performance switcher is a flexible, economical solution for mid-size studios, mobile vehicles and mobile production systems.
The HS450NJ's built-in dual-display Multi-Viewer lets you display up to 20 different images on two monitors (up to 16 on one screen), eliminating the need for a rack full of expensive monitors. Additional standard features include four independent AUX busses, up-conversion on 4 inputs and full color correction on 8 others, dual Picture-In-Picture display, two downstream keyers, a very high-quality chroma key, dual 3D DVE's, shot and PiP memories, and much more.
Key Features (Standard Equipment)
• Built-in dual-display Multi-Viewer lets you display up to 20 different images on two monitors (up to 16 on one screen)
• MultiViewer windows can be assigned to any outputs and offer with easy control of labels and borders, Preview (green) and Program (red) Tally Indicators
• Four independent AUX busses, with mix transitions to AUX 1, also offers a clean feed with layer selection for IMAG, Webcasts and other applications
• 16 HD/SD-SDI Inputs standard. HD/SD (format depends on switcher system setting)
• 4 HD/SD-SDI outputs standar. (format depends on switcher system setting)
• 2 DVI-D outputs standard (scalable to 1920x1200) for display of MultiViewers (or other outputs) with large flat panel monitors or projectors.
• Switchable frame-synchronizers on all inputs ensure reliable, glitch-free switching, even with asynchronous sources
• Color correction adjustments (with 6-axis matrix) standard on eight inputs, for precise image matching of different sources
• Switchable up-conversion standard on four inputs - for easy integration of legacy sources
• Wide range of high-quality 3D digital effects (2 channels) for creative versatility
• One upstream and two downstream keyers, super-clean chroma keyer employing Primatte® algorithms
• 10 shot memories and 10 PinP memories with timed transitions, for streamlined operation
• Six User programmable function buttons - for customized workflow
• The switcher supports HD (1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/24Psf,* 1080/23.98Psf,* 720/59.94p and 720/50p) and SD (480/59.94i and 576/50i) formats
• SD card slot for graphics import/export and saving of all system settings
• Ethernet port for PC graphics transfer with auto sizing software and alpha channel support
• 4 Frame Memories for rapid access to stills and graphics
• Direct Control of one Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom camera via RS-422 remote port, with storage and recall of up to 10 presets per camera.
• Expanded control of up to five Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom camera (with source/control switching) when used with AW-series controller, storage and recall of 10 presets per camera.
• Two I/O option slots for expansion to 20 inputs or 10 outputs using AV-HS04M series cards.
• Dual RS-422 ports for editor, pan-tilt, expansion panel control and machine communication
• Tally/GPI with Preview and Program Tally
• Genlock with Blackburst or TRI input, plus switchable frame syncs for easy systemization
• Dual redundant power supplies. (2) A.C. for mainframe, (2) 12V DC for control panel (AC adapters also included.)
• Compact, two-rack size mainframe, perfect for mobile or studio use
• Control Panel: weight - 8.6 pounds; dimensions: approx. 22" W x 3-1/2" H x 11-13/16" D
• Mainframe: weight - approx. 21.6 pounds; dimensions: 19" W x 3-1/2" H x 18-1/2" D
Options - Expandability
• Two standard equipment, multi-purpose slots support all HS-O4M(x) series I/O option cards
• New optional full-HD Dual DVI Input Board allows switcher to accept DVI input signals up to 1920x1080 resolution up to 1920x1080
• VS-R45 optional 1RU remote multi-bus switch panel for streamlined workflow (available in the Fall)
*(AV-HS04 M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6 and M7 optional boards are not compatible with1080/24Psf,* 1080/23.98Psf,* formats.)
Primatte® is a registered trademark of IMAGICA DIGIX Inc.
**Model AV-HS450NJ is identical to model AV-HS450N
News & Reviews
|Video format:||HD (1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/23.98F*, 1080/24psF*, 720/59.94p, 720/50p)SD (480/59.94i, 576/50i)*AV-HS04 M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6 and M7 optional boards are not compatible|
|Video processing:||Y:Cb:Cr, 4:2:2 10 bit (8 bit for FMEM)|
RGB, 4:4:4 8 bit
|Video Input:||A maximum of 20 input channelsStandard: 16 SDI inputs (IN 1 to 16)Optional: Maximum of 4 inputs (IN A1, A2, B1, B2)(Up to 2 optional boards may be inserted into the 2 input/output optional slots)|
|Video Output:||A maximum of 10 input channelsStandard: 4 SDI outputs (OUT 1 to 4 each, 2 output distribution for OUT1)Option: Maximum of 4 inputs (OUT A1, A2, B1, B2)(Up to 2 optional boards may be inserted into the 2 input/output optional slots)Standard: 2 DVI-D outputs (OUT5, OUT6)*XGA (1024 x 768), WXGA (1280 x 768), SXGA (1280 x 1024), WSXGA+ (1680 x 1050), UXGA (1600 x 1200), WUXGA (1920 x 1200)Vertical frequency: 60 Hz1080/50p, 1080/59.94p*Does not support analog outputs|
|Reference input/output:||GENLOCK: Black burst or TRI input signal (loop through inputs)Internal synchronization: Black burst outputs|
|BKGD:||WIPE/DVE pattern: Wipe, squeeze, slide, 3D, 2 channel DVE patternTransition type: Cut, mix, wipe (including DVE)Image:Image effect: PGM/A, PST/B BUSEffect: Mosaic, mono color, paint|
|Keyer:||Number of keys: 1Key type: Linear key, luminance key, chroma key, full keyTransition type: Cut, mix, wipeWIPE/DVE pattern: Wipe, squeeze, slide, 3D pattern|
|DSK:||Number of keys: 2Key type: Linear key, luminance keyTransition type: MIX|
|PinP:||Number of PinP: 2Transition type: MIX|
|AUX Bus:||1-4 *AUX BUS1 is compatible with MIX transitionInput function:*Frame Synchronizer: IN 1 to 16*Freeze: IN 1 to 16*Up-converter: IN 13-16Color collector: IN 9 to 16*Specification for IN A1, A2, B1 and B2 depend on the specs of the mounted optional equipment.|
|Output function:||Multi-viewer:2 systemsLabels tally indication, split-screen (the screen may be split into 4, 9, 10 and 16 sections)*A maximum of 20 channels may be simultaneously displayed on 2 screensOther function: OSD, phase adjustment, chroma key sample marker|
|Memory function:||Shot memory, BKGD/wipe memory, PinP memory|
|Interface:||PANEL: RJ45 x 1 (to connect to the control panel)EDITOR: D-sub 9 pin x 1, RS-422 (GVG protocol compatible)COM: D-sub 9 pin x 1, pan-tilt system controlTALLY/GPI: D-sub 50 pin x 1LAN: RJ45 x 1|
|Power supply/Power consumption (TBD):||AC 100 V to 240 V50 Hz/60 Hz, 170 W|
|Operating Temperature:||0 °C to +40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)|
|Operating Humidity:||10% to 90% (no condensation)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (TBD):||(2RU 482 mm x 88 mm x 471 mm (19" x 3-1/2" x 18-1/2") (excluding protrusions)|
|Weight:||Approx. 10.5 kg (23.1 lbs) (without options/excluding accessories)Approx. 11.0 kg (24.3 lbs) (with full options/excluding accessories)|
|CONTROL PANEL - Interface::||Mainframe: RJ45 x 1 (to connect to the mainframe)TALLY/GPI: D-sub 25 pin x 1|
|Removable media:||SD memory card: Still image file loading/saving, setup data back up|
|Power Supply / Power consumption:||DC 12V 2A, 24 W (comes with an AC adapter)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||560 mm x 88 mm x 300 mm (22" x 3-1/2 " x 11-13/16 ")(excluding protrusions)|
|Weight-2:||Approx. 4.0 kg (8.8 lbs) (excluding accessories)|
|Footnotes:||* Features and specifications are subject to change without notice due to continual improvements.Model AV-HS450NJ is identical to model AV-HS450N.|
|AV-HS04M1||HD/SD-SDI Input Board
How to Buy
|AV-HS04M2||Analog Component Input Board
How to Buy
|AV-HS04M3||DVI Input Board
How to Buy
|AV-HS04M6||The AV-HS04M6 dual analog composite input card offers up-conversion capabilities with two inputs. This input board is especially helpful for organizations using legacy equipment.
How to Buy
|AV-HS04M4||HD Analog Component Output Board
How to Buy
|AV-HS04M5||DVI/Component Output Board
How to Buy
|AV-HS04M7||The AV-HS04M7 HD/SD-SDI output board offers down-conversion capabilities and features two independent HD/SD-SDI outputs. This input board is ideal for facilities that require simultaneous outputs for HD recording, HD IMAG, and standard definition recording or Web-cast encoding.
How to Buy
|AV-HS04M8||Full-HD Dual DVI Input Board. Supports DVI input signals and resolution up to1920x1080.
How to Buy
|AV-HS04M7D||3D Stereoscopic option card and software for the AVHS450N switcher
How to Buy