AV-HS6000- 2ME Switcher with 32 HD-SDI plus two DVI-D Inputs,16 HD-SDI Dual Synched Outputs
- Four DVE per ME, 16 Keyers, Four Independent MultiViewers
- Video/Clip/Still Stores with Full Color Thumbnail Buttons, expands to 48x60 Sec. with optional SSD
- Built-in Webserver, Timeline Editing, Macros, Linux Plug-in API for custom workflow
- Control via Browser, DVI-D Monitor/Mouse, optional Touch-screen, or up to 3 main panels
U.S. List Price: $39,000.00
This 2ME live switcher gives sure operability with an intuitive new UI design.
The new AV-HS6000 is a new 2-M/E live video switcher with 32 HD-SDI plus 2 DVI-D inputs, 16 HD-SDI outputs, 16 keyers, 16 AUX Busses, 4 multiviewers, 4 DVEs per M/E, video thumbnail buttons, an intuitive GUI, and many other advanced standard features that make it a powerful, easy-to-use tool for advanced production in Sports, Broadcast, House of Worship, Staging, Education, and other demanding application.
The switcher is configurable to meet an extensive range of production requirements, with options including a touch-screen menu panel with waveform, vectorscope, multiviewer, effects preview, extra Primatte chroma keyers, and internal video memory expansion up to 48 clips of approximately 60 seconds each. An extensive API will also enables the creation of a virtually limitless range of customized Plug-ins to suit new and emerging production workflow needs.
Visual Control for Rapid, Confident Operation
• Two Groups of positive-touch LCD buttons with thumbnails of graphics, clips, or transitions make it faster and easier to select the right content, memory, or effect.
• OLED labeling for Crosspoint Buttons speed operation with text and graphic labels. The buttons can also be programmed in multiple backlit-color groups (e.g. cameras, graphic sources)ctile color LCD switch: To support sure operation, the multiselection panels employ switch so that you can make sure keys being pressed, supporting sure operation.
• A dedicated DVI-D output with USB-mouse port enables large screen menu display and selection
• The switcher can also be set via the optional AV-HS60C3G 10.1-inch touch-operated menu panel with selectable waveform, vectorscope, and video/preview display
• A Browser equipped PC may also be connected via LAN for menu control
34 Inputs and 16 Outputs
• Equipped with 32 SDI and two DVI inputs plus 16 SDI outputs.
• Frame synchronizer selectable on all 16 SDI inputs.
• Eight inputs and four outputs are equipped with color correction.
• Four inputs equipped with up-converters, and two outputs equipped with down-converters.
• All outputs equipped with dual BNC connectors to simplify system design
Versatile Transitions and Extensive Key Functions
• Equipped with four DVE per M/E for background and keyer transitions.
• 16 AUX buses, four equipped with mix transitions.
• A total of 16 Keyers
• Four keyer channels per M/E, each capable of PinP.
• One super high-quality Primatte®* chroma keyer per M/E, expandable to 4ch/ME.
• Four downstream keyers.
• Four upstream keyers.
• Equipped with four independent MultiViewer (MV) channels.
• Each MV channel can be sent to one or more outputs
• Each MV channel can display up to 16 windows .
• I/O Labels, tally, and audio level meter displays.
Powerful Memory Functions for Added Speed and Production Value
• Video Clip, Still, Shot, Event memories, and Macros Functions simplify complex production workflow
• Up to 4 Stills, 4 Video Clips (60sec /clip) standard
• Expandable to 48 clips of up to 60 seconds each (plus 48 stills) with optional HS60D1G memory module
• 81 Shot Memories, 81 Event record/playback memories
Versatile Functionality to Match Evolving Workflow
• Web server function for remote menu operation and recall frequently used effects easily.
• The switcher can also be set and operated via an Ethernet connection.
• With future Plug-in software, external equipment control, and remote switcher-function control may be added in accordance with required operation workflow.
• An API will be available for creation of custom Plug-ins
• Support HD 1080/50i, 1080/59.94i, 1080/23.98PsF, 1080/24PsF, 720/50p, 720/59.94p
SD 480/59.94i, 576/50i
• Single and redundant power supply models are available
*Primatte® is a registered trademark of IMAGICA DIGIX Inc. Primatte® copyrights belong to IMAGICA DIGIX Inc. Primatte® patents belong to IMAGICA DIGIX Inc.
News & Reviews
|SDI IN 1 to SDI IN 32 Terminals:||32 linesConnectors: BNCx32SDI IN 27, SDI IN 28, SDI IN 31, SDI IN 32 terminals are equipped with up-converters.HD-SDISMPTE292M (BTA S-004) standard compliant0.8 V [p-p]±10% (75 Ω)Automatic equalizer more than 100 m(328 ft)(when 1.5 Gbps/5C-FB cable is used)SD-SDISMPTE259M standard compliant0.8 V [p-p]±10% (75 Ω)Automatic equalizer 200 m (656 ft)(when 5C-2V cable is used)|
|DVI-D IN 1 to DVI-D IN 2 Terminals:||2 linesDigital RGB:XGA (1024x768), WXGA (1280x768), SXGA (1280x1024), WSXGA+ (1680x1050),UXGA (1600x1200), WUXGA (1920x1200)Vertical frequency: 60 HzVideo format inputs: 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 720/59.94p, 720/50pConnectors: DVI-Dx2|
|SDI OUT 1 to SDI OUT 16 Terminals:||16 lines (2 distributed outputs per line)Connectors: BNCx32ME1PGM, ME1PVW, ME1CLN, ME1KEYPVW, ME2PGM, ME2PVW, ME2CLN, ME2KEYPVW, DSKPGM1, DSKPGM2, DSKPVW1, DSKPVW2, DSK1CLN, DSK2CLN, DSK3CLN, DSK4CLN, SEL KEYPVW, MV1 to MV4, and AUX1 to AUX16 can be assigned.HD-SDISMPTE292M (BTA S-004) standard compliantOutput level: 0.8 V [p-p]±10%SD-SDISMPTE259M standard compliantOutput level: 0.8 V [p-p]±10%|
|Signal Formats:||SD480/59.94i, 576/50iHD1080/59.94i, 1080/50i|
|Signal Processing:||Y: PB: PR4:2: 2 10 bitR: G: B4: 4: 4 8 bit|
|ME Number:||2 ME|
|Control Panel - General Specifications:|
|Power Supply:||AC100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||40 W|
|Operating Ambient Temperature:||32°F to 104°F|
|Operating Ambient Humidity:||10% to 90% (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature:||32°F to 104°F|
|Storage Humidity:||10% to 90% (no condensation)|
|Weight:||AV-HS60C1: Approx. 28.6 lbs (excluding accessories)AV-HS60C2: Approx. 30.6 lbs (excluding accessories)|
|Dimensions:||38-19/32 inchesx6-1/32 inchesx10-1/2 inches (excluding protrusions)|