BT-4LH310PThis 31-inch 4096 x 2160 resolution LCD monitor delivers unrivalled 4K/2K monitoring when used in the field, in an edit room or on set. Other applications are for use in a video village for live viewing of 4K cameras, graphic devices, as well as for viewing of 4k or HD dailies. In addition, the 4LH310 enables post production facilities to accept more 4K assignments, including editing, screenings and dailies, since this 4k monitor offers an excellent size-to-price value, as opposed to just using a much larger, more expensive 4k projector.
U.S. List Price: See dealer for price
This 31-inch 4096 x 2160 resolution LCD monitor delivers unrivalled 4K/2K monitoring when used in the field, in an edit room or on set. Other applications are for use in a video village for live viewing of 4K cameras, graphic devices, as well as for viewing of 4k or HD dailies. In addition, the 4LH310 enables post production facilities to accept more 4K assignments, including editing, screenings and dailies, since this 4k monitor offers an excellent size-to-price value, as opposed to just using a much larger, more expensive 4k projector.
In addition to 4k, the 4LH310 is ideal for 2K and HD resolutions, meaning it can be used for all types of cinema and post production assignments, as well as top-end tasks in corporate, educational and laboratory settings, computer graphics and simulation applications. The native 4096 x 2160 IPS LCD panel provides native viewing of 4k DCI content, as well as UHD 3840 x 2160, by means of a slight crop.
The 4LH310’s 4K 10-bit IPS panel affords native 4K resolution (more than four times that of full HD), a wide viewing angle, and faithful reproduction of up to 1.07 billion colors. Equipped with a production-tough metal frame chassis, the BT-4LH310 incorporates diverse video inputs (including HD-SDI, 3G-SDI and HDMI) and remote terminals to deliver superb operability in a system configuration, connection with almost any 4K imaging equipment and support of various display modes.
- true color processing with a 3D look-up table (LUT)
- HD/SD closed captioning with an SDI or video input
- AC and 28V DC operation for field use;
- Eco-friendly panel with mercury-free LED backlight
- high contrast (1450:1),
- horizontally-aligned IPS panel has 178 degree vertical and horizontal viewing angles;
- 3D-LUT with six-pole color correction includes a look-up table for each signal level,
- Accurately displays industry standard color space of ITU-R BT.709.
- 10-bit image processing to each RGB color to balance the six coordinate axies of the three primary colors (RGB) and their complementary colors (CMY), resolving color drifting at low light levels and keeping colors vividly natural.
- Supports the DCI-P3 color space (native LCD is more than 96% DCI P3), and facilitates digital cinema workflow with a LUT upload function.
- Y-Map display that makes it easy to confirm luminance level tone values.
- Zebra display
- SDI error status indication for 4K/2K/HD/SD;
- Waveform (WFM) and vectorscope (VSC) display in 4k/2K/HD/SD
- Support quad split display up to HD / 2K inputs
- Simultaneous multi-display of input signal,
- Focus-in-Red function
- Input include 3G/HD/SD-SDI (with BNC x 4 active loop-through) HDMI 1.4a, Disport Port1.1, GPI, RS-232C and RS-485.
- Pixel-to-pixel mapping (scaler off) for critical image evaluation.
- Color audio level meter
- Worldwide 59.94/50Hz compatibility
- VESA screws for mounting and a supplied stand.
News & Reviews
|Power Supply::||AC: 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz|
|DC::||28 V (23.4 V - 30.0 V)|
|Power Consumption::||Power Consumption: AC: 1.71 A - 0.67 A, DC: 4.59 A|
|Operating Temperature::||5 °C to 35 °C (41 °F to 95 °F) (up to 2,000 m above sea level)|
|Operating Humidity::||20% to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Storage Temperature::||20 °C to 60 °C (4 °F to 140 °F)|
|Weight::||Approx. 20.0 kg (44.1 lbs) (including stand)|
Approx. 18.5 kg (40.8 lbs) (unit only, not including stand)
|Dimensions::||W x H x D: 29-13/16 inches × 19-1/2 inches × 10-3/16 inches (including stand)|
W x H x D:29-13/16 inches × 18-5/8 inches × 5-3/16 inches (unit only, not including stand)
|Dimensions (Display Panel)::||31.1 inches (789 mm) (effective display area)|
|Aspect Ratio::||17 x 9|
|Pixel Number::||4096 × 2160|
|Display Colors::||Approx. 1,070,000,000?|
|Viewing Angle::||178° of horizontal, 178° of vertical (contrast > 10:1)|
|SDI Inputs::||BNC x 4, SMPTE ST424/425-1/274/296 compliant,|
embedded audio supported
3G-SDI: SMPTE ST299 compliant, 48 kHz,synchronous supported, audio16 channel supported
HD SDI: SMPTE ST299 compliant, 48 kHz, synchronous supported, audio 8 channel supported
|HD SDI::||HD SDI: SMPTE ST299 compliant, 48 kHz,embedded audio supported, VIERA Link not supported|
|HDMI Inputs::||HDMI Inputs: HDMI (Type A) x 2, HDCP supported,|
|DisplayPort Inputs::||DisplayPort x 2, HDCP supported, embedded audio supported|
|SDI Output::||BNC x 4, with active through-out|
|GPI::||D-SUB, 9 pin x 1|
|RS-232C::||D-SUB, 9 pin x 1|
|RS-485::||RJ-45 x 2 (Input and Output)|
|Headphones::||Stereo mini jack (M3) x 1, 32 ?, level adjustable|
|MBX10-HDD||Removable AG-MBX10 disk tray with USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces for AG-MSU10 back-up. Includes one 500GB 2.5" enterprise class hard disk drive (HDD).
How to Buy