The MSU10-SSD is a pre-configured package that contains the AG-MSU10 unit with one MBX10-SSD 256GB 2.5" enterprise class solid-state drive. The MSU10-SSD is a lightweight mobile storage unit that simplifies backing-up P2 content in the field. It offers one P2 card slot and a slot for the removable MBX10-SSD tray, which houses the 2.5" drive. The compact P2 Media Storage Unit removes the need for computers or larger, more expensive appliances in the field and can quickly free up P2 cards for additional shooting.
The MSU10-SSD offers the flexibility of AC or battery operation and includes USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces for easy connection to NLEs. The MBX10-SSD removable drive tray also includes USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces. This bus-powered unit can be easily transported from the field and connected to NLEs, including PCs and Macs, to expedite the editing process. Content is transferred from a P2 card to the drive at four times real-time.
The MSU10-SSD is perfect for the field and supports multiple workflows. In addition to back-up from the P2 card to removable MBX10-SSD tray drive, the MSU10-SSD also offers Host and Device functions. This allows the unit to be a P2 card reader (when connected to a computer), or to host an external drive for copying to that drive.
- Standard accessories include one MBX10-SSD removable tray, one battery, one battery charger, one AC adapter, one AC power supply cable (for the battery charger), one AC power supply cable (for the AC adapter), two USB cables.
- Automates backing up P2 cards in the field
- Host mode allows for fast and easy copying to external drives via USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces
- Device model allows MSU10-SSD to be used as a P2 card reader (USB 2.0 only)
- MBX10-SSD connects quickly to computers via USB 2.0 & eSATA interfaces by using USB bus power
- 3.2" LCD screen for Thumbnail confidence and metadata review
- 4X real-time transfer of AVC-Intra 100 / DVCPRO-HD
- Supports all P2 formats
- AC or Battery operation
- Simple one-touch operation
- Clip-by-clip copying also supported
News & Reviews
|Supply Voltage:||DC 7.2/7.9 V|
|Current consumption::||1.1 A|
|Battery::||DC 7.2 V with CGA-D54 battery (5400 mAh)|
|Weight::||AG-MSU10: approx. 770 g (1.69 lb) Main unit only. without SSD interface box and Battery. AG-MBX10: approx. 135 g (0.3 lb) without SSD|
|Dimensions:||W 99 mm x H 58 mm x D 212 mm (W 3-9/10 inches x H 2-7/25 inches x D 8-7/20 inches) (Excluding protrusions)|
|Operating Temperature:||0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)|
|Operating Humidity:||10 % to 80 % (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature:||20 °C to 60 °C (4 °F to 140 °F)|
|Storage Humidity:||Humidity: 85 % or less (no condensation)|
|:||Footnote* Includes a Solid-State Drive|
|AG-MBX10||The AG-MBX10 tray supports a solid-state or hard-drive (not included) for AG-MSU10 back-up. The MBX10 tray includes USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces. This unit bus powered unit can be easily transported from the field and connected to NLEs, including PCs and Macs, to expedite the editing process. Content is transferred from a P2 card to the MBX10s drive at four times real-time.
How to Buy
|MBX10-HDD||Removable AG-MBX10 disk tray with USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces for AG-MSU10 back-up. Includes one 500GB 2.5" enterprise class hard disk drive (HDD).
How to Buy
|MBX10-SSD||Removable AG-MBX10 disk tray with USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces for AG-MSU10 back-up. Includes one 256GB 2.5" enterprise class solid-state drive (SSD) for the ultimate in reliability.
How to Buy