Panasonic IP Phones integrate remote employees and locations without sacrificing the feature-rich capabilities of their Panasonic Communications System. With Panasonic IP telephony you don’t need a phone jack. You can move your office phones to any location you want simply by plugging into another data port.
- Calls Screen shows connected calls and
handling options for each.
- View your company’s web portal via the built-in
- Puts contacts right at your fingertips
- Provides incoming, outgoing and missed call log functions along with caller ID data.
- KX-NT400 can register and display video feeds from up to 20 IP network cameras.
Building a comprehensive and dependable telecommunications solution for the Central Lincoln People’s Utility District.
Zion chose the Panasonic NCP because of its ability to provide direct dialing to all extensions.
Replacing multiple antiquated communications systems to ensure 100% availability to citizens.
The latest IP Phone from Panasonic features a color touch sensitive screen, network camera integration, and can access corporate intranet applications
The NT700 now boasts netcam integration for video conferencing on the fly
The KX-HGT100-B improves communication management And costs with the latest SIP technology.