Put your small to mid-size business on the cutting edge of communications, with a Cordless SIP Phone System from Panasonic. With DECT handsets, the system is easily expandable, while Hosted Voice Services make it a lot more cost-effective than traditional phone systems.
- Expandable up to 6 DECT 6.0 cordless handsets, each with its own number.
- Support for up to 8 Phone Numbers (SIP Registrations).
- Ethernet-based SIP endpoint for hosted and SIP PBX (not for SIP trunks).
- Easy to set up and customize.
- Simple online management of feature packages and billing.
- Advanced features including Direct inward dial phone numbers, Universal Messaging and Auto Attendant and more!
- System grows as your business grows by adding state-of-the-art DECT wireless handsets.
Snap Fitness needed a way to provide personalized, one-on-one training and equipment instruction to members in the store
It was crucial for Show Dog Store to present a unified, professional, storefront appearance to incoming callers.
Brandvoice designers and writers often work remotely. To retain talent agencies, they need to sometimes work in a virtual model.
Not sure which phone is for you? Watch an informative video overview of Panasonic’s Corded and Cordless SIP Phone options
The Internet Telephony Product of the Year award honors products that display quality and innovation while providing solutions to real business communications challenges.
The TMC Labs Innovation Award honors products that display innovation, unique features, and significant contributions toward improving communications technology.