Now there are more flexible, expandable and reliable ways than ever to deploy your SIP-based telephony solution. Introducing Panasonic's new SIP Telephones - the perfect business communication tool for your business or home office.
Cordless line features:
- Expandable with up to 6 DECT 6.0 Cordless Handsets, each with its own number
- IETF RFC 3261 SIP Compliant
- Certified with BroadSoft's Broadwork and Digium's® Asterisk®, Brekeke and many others
- Ethernet based
- Supports G722 (Wideband), G711, G726 and G729 codecs
- Simple, elegant design
Corded line features:
- HD Voice and PoE Enabled
- Two Data Ports (select models)
- Certified for Use with BroadSoft® BroadWorks®, Digium®, Metaswitch, Brekeke and many others
- Asterisk®, Metaswitch, Brekeke and many others
- Environmentally Friendly—Power Consumption 1W in ECO Mode
- Wireless Headset Capability (select models)
- Conferencing Capability
- Two-year Limited Warranty
- Worry-free ownership. Support by Panasonic national service network.
The benefits of SIP are especially compelling in today's business environment where every dollar counts and increased productivity is a top priority. Panasonic's Corded and Cordless Phone Systems are "easy to use" and powerful at the same time. Packed with business features and support on a variety of Hosted and Open source PBX platforms.
Snap Fitness needed a way to provide personalized, one-on-one training and equipment instruction to members in the store
The Panasonic SIP Cordless Phone System combined with Vocalocity service was exactly what Bookshelf Central needed.
It was crucial for Show Dog Store to present a unified, professional, storefront appearance to incoming callers.
The Internet Telephony Product of the Year award honors products that display quality and innovation while providing solutions to real business communications challenges.
The TMC Labs Innovation Award honors products that display innovation, unique features, and significant contributions toward improving communications technology.