Panasonic's industry leading Point of Sale Workstations are purpose-built to withstand harsh environments and provide lower total cost of ownership with all the performance you would expect from a global technology leader.
- More than 1 million POS workstations placed around the world
- Built to withstand spills, static, dust, dirt, shock, grease, extreme temperatures and humidity
- Dual backlight high resolution/high contrast 15” antiglare LCD allows faster, more accurate order taking
- Adjustable LCD reduces glare to allow faster, more accurate order taking in various lighting conditions including sunlight, overhead light, etc.
- Optional fingerprint reader/biometric for operator ID verification
- Open platform runs virtually any software application from any industry
- Rear Point-of-Purchase display (POP) saves counter space and enables suggestive selling to help increase profits
- Optional integrated magnetic card reader (credit card swipe) is mountable in two different positions to save counter space
Panasonic has a successful 30-year track record in the point of sale business. We brought the first full-featured electronic cash register to market, along with one of the earliest touchscreen workstations. Our many patents for kitchen video systems, drive-thru headset design and more, demonstrate our strong commitment to innovation through research and development. Since 1979 we have placed more than one million POS workstations globally, many in the world’s top stores and restaurants. Our leadership position is driven by our experience, our reputation for quality, dependability and service, and our global commitment to technological advancement. Save money and the environment
Panasonic has received ENERGY STAR award recognition in each of the past six years - the sole consumer electronics manufacturer to achieve this honor. The ENERGY STAR program, a partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy, recognizes leadership in developing and marketing comprehensive energy efficient consumer electronics products. Panasonic manufactures more than 400 ENERGY STAR labeled products, including the Stingray Envo and Lite-ray POS Workstations that use less energy and last longer than conventional products.
Panasonic POS workstations have an open platform that is capable of running virtually any software package so you can choose the solution that works best for your business and still benefit from the industry's leading POS workstations.
The industry’s first modular POS workstation line breaks new ground with virtually unlimited mounting options for the ultimate in versatility.
See the Panasonic Stingray pass the Ultimate Spill Test
The perfect balance of workstation performance and cost-efficiency with all the features you need