Useful information related to the Panasonic Arbitrator product line including service and support may be found at www.panasonic.com/toughbook/service. Once you register, Users Manuals, Driver Downloads, Helpful Hints, Frequently Asked Questions, and Live Chat can be accessed from the website.
For Arbitrator technical support, Panasonic operates a US-based 24 hour per day, 365 days per year toll-free technical support hotline. The hotline specialist will troubleshoot the problem and determine the warranty status of the unit. If the problem cannot be resolved during the call an RMA number will be issued. The following information will be required: Contact Name, Company Name, Address, Unit Model & Serial Number, Date of Failure, Description of Problem, Firmware and Software versions
For In-Warranty Units, if the unit can be repaired by shipment of a replacement component, the necessary component will be shipped for overnight delivery within the Continental USA. The defective component must be returned using the provided box and airway bill. Panasonic pays shipping costs for both shipments, as long as the provided airway bill and shipment number are used.
- For in-warranty service, the unit is shipped to Panasonic National Service Center (NSC) for repair and return normally within 2 days of receipt. Panasonic pays shipping costs for both shipments, as long as the provided airway bill and shipment number are used.
- For out of warranty units, the customer must ship the unit pre-paid to the NSC. The unit is tested and an estimate will be provided, normally within two days. Upon acceptance of the estimate, the unit is repaired and returned. The customer is responsible for all costs, including labor, parts, and shipping.
For a full listing of Panasonic Arbitrator Professional Services products and services, please visit the website: www.panasonic.com/toughbook/services
Wireless Microphone Extended Warranty
- Extended Warranty (Arbitrator Hardware - Microphones excluded)
Toughbook Protection Plus / No-Fault Warranty (Arbitrator Hardware - Microphones excluded)
- One, Two, Three or Four Years
- Three, Four, or Five Years