eneloop pro™, Ni-MH rechargeable batteries feature added mAh power, making them the perfect choice for DSLR flash units, game controllers and other devices that require additional power. While eneloop pro™ batteries were designed to provide more power for high drain devices, they will also perform well in conventional devices that require AA or AAA batteries.
• eneloop pro™ 2550 mAh (typical) / 2450 mAh (minimum) (AA)*1
• eneloop pro™ 950 mAh (typical) / 900 mAh (minimum) (AAA)*1
• Hold up to 85% of their charge after one year of non-use*1
• Can be recharged up to 500 times*2
• Pre-charged at the factory using power generated from solar energy and ready to use right out of the package*3
• Work in extreme temperatures down to -4°F*4
• Batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained
*1 Based on IEC 61951-2 (7.3.2).
*2 Battery life based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 (188.8.131.52). Results may vary based on conditions of use.
*3 As certified by The Green Energy Certification Center. Results may vary based on conditions of use.
*4 Storage at 20° (68 ℉) ambient conditions (Discharge: .2lt<E.V=1.0V>) (varies according to conditions of use).
We deposit up to 5.7 billion disposable batteries into landfills each year! eneloop batteries can be recharged up to 2100 times, which means that the purchase and use of a single eneloop cell can keep hundreds of batteries from entering landfills. They can also be recycled free of charge at any of the 34,000+ recycling centers near you (