• 8 mm
(35 mm equivalent: 16 mm)
• F3.5 ASPH.
• Micro Four Thirds Standard
† Price shown is the suggested retail price applicable to ALL PROVINCES EXCEPT FOR QUEBEC. Quebec consumers should refer to prices advertised by their local retailer or to prices advertised on the Panasonic eStore.
This fisheye lens with equisolid angle projection lets you create fascinating images with a 180 degree diagonal angle of view and intriguing deformation effects.
* For a digital interchangeable fisheye lens as of June 1, 2010.
• One ED lens for stable performance at all distances
• Stepping motor allows for smooth and silent focusing for both photos and movies
• Close focus distance (10 cm / 0.33 ft)
AF Tracking in video recording with silent auto focus and exposure control
Firmware version 1.1 is recommended and can be downloaded at:
10 elements in 9 groups
・1 ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) lens