• F2.8 brightness over the entire zoom range
• Splash and Dustproof design
UED (Ultra Extra-Low
UED (Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion) lens minimize
chromatic aberration while the UHR (Ultra High Refractive Index) lens realizes high descriptive performance from
corner to corner.
Nano Surface Coating
Panasonic's Nano Surface Coating technology minimizes
reflection at the entire visual light range (380 nm - 780 nm)
by applying the extra-low refractive index coating with
nano-sized structure on the surface of the lens. It results
in super clear pictures with dramatic reduction of ghost
* Model shown: LUMIX G X VARIO 12 - 35 mm / F2.8 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S.
(Optical Image Stabilizer)
POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses slow movement 2x more effectively*
* Compared with the conventional MEGA O.I.S.
* Model shown: LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140 mm / F4.0-5.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S.
14 elements in 9 groups
・4 aspherical lenses
・1 UED (Ultra Extra-Low
・1 UHR (Ultra High Refractive
† Price shown is the suggested retail price applicable to ALL PROVINCES EXCEPT FOR QUEBEC.
Quebec consumers should refer to prices advertised by their local retailer or to prices advertised on the Panasonic eStore.