• 14-42 mm
(35 mm equivalent: 28-84 mm)
• F3.5 – 5.6 ASPH.
• Power O.I.S.
• Micro Four Thirds Standard
† Price shown is the suggested retail price applicable to ALL PROVINCES EXCEPT FOR QUEBEC. Quebec consumers should refer to prices advertised by their local retailer or to prices advertised on the Panasonic eStore.
Panasonic's Nano Surface Coating technology minimizes
reflection at the entire visual light range (380 nm - 780 nm)
by applying the extra-low refractive index coating with
nano-sized structure on the surface of the lens. It results
in super clear pictures with dramatic reduction of ghost
* Model shown: LUMIX G X VARIO 12 - 35 mm / F2.8 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S.
(Optical Image Stabilizer)
POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses slow movement 2x more effectively*
* Compared with the conventional MEGA O.I.S.
* Model shown: LUMIX G VARIO HD 14 - 140 mm / F4.0-5.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S.
Light Speed AF*
Light Speed AF* and shortened shutter time lag
* For the DMC-GH2, DMC-G3, DMC-GX1, DMC-GF5 and DMC-GF3. The time for focusing on the subject is measured with the DMC-GF3 to move the lens position to "2 m" from "infinity" position at wide-end. Panasonic measurement method. The firmware of the DMC-GF3 must be updated to ver.1.1 or later. Panasonic measurement method.
9 elements in 8 groups ・4 aspherical lenses ・2 ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) lenses