† Price shown is the suggested retail price applicable to ALL PROVINCES EXCEPT FOR QUEBEC. Quebec consumers should refer to prices advertised by their local retailer or to prices advertised on the Panasonic eStore.
• World's first digital interchangeable PZ lens*
• Multi-Actuator Floating Inner Focus System
• Lens construction: 14 elements in 10 groups for superb optical performance
* For a digital interchangeable lens as of August 26, 2011.
Panasonic's Nano Surface Coating technology minimizes reflection through the entire visual light range (380 - 780 nm) by applying the extra-low refractive index coating with nano-sized structure on the surface of the lens. This results in super clear pictures with a dramatic reduction of ghosting and flaring.
* Model shown: LUMIX G X VARIO 12 - 35 mm / F2.8 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S. lens
Light Speed AF* and shortened shutter time lag
* For the DMC-GH2, DMC-G3, DMC-GX1, DMC-GF5 and DMC-GF3. The time for focusing on the subject is measured with the DMC-GF3 to move the lens position to "2 m" from "infinity" position at wide-end.The firmware of the DMC-GF3 must be updated to ver.1.1 or later. Panasonic measurement method.
POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses slow movement 2x more effectively*
* Compared with conventional MEGA O.I.S.
* Model shown: LUMIX G VARIO HD 14 - 140 mm / F4.0 - 5.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. lens
14 elements in 10 groups
・2 aspherical lenses
・2 ED (Extra-Low