Panasonic's original Inverter Technology allows continuous microwave power to be used together with the heater. With previous models, the microwave and the heater had to be alternately switched on and off. Panasonic's simultaneous combination cooking reduces cooking time to two-thirds.
The built-in sensor technology lets you cook food automatically – with no need to set the
power level, food weight or cooking time.
21 sensor programmes:
|• Popcorn||• Breakfast sausage||• Omelet|
|• Oatmeal||• Quinoa||• Soup|
|• Potatoes (pierce skin)||• Fresh vegetables||• Frozen vegetables|
|• White rice & Pasta||• Stew & Ground Meat||• Fish fillets and more!|
Self-cleaning catalytic plates are used for the top and back surfaces, which require no cleaning. The left and right side surfaces have an easy-to-wipe fluoric coating.
Conventional microwave ovens operate on only one power level - fully on or off. Panasonic Inverter Technology delivers graduated power sequences continuously so food is cooked more evenly, with more delicious results.
Panasonic has succeeded in evolving the Turbo Defrost feature, which allows you to defrost foods even faster than previous Panasonic Auto Defrost. Panasonic Inverter Turbo Defrost technology is an advanced microwave sequencing system using the Inverter's continuous-power delivery feature.
Use dishes of any form and size thanks to the innovative Flatbed design, which gives you a cooking area that is 45% bigger when compared to conventional turntable models.
• Operation guide: Displays the programme selected and shows the next step.
• Advanced new electrostatic touch panel interface: Smart, easy setting with Swipe & Touch
• Stable grip with high rigidity and hand-fitting design
• Sophisticated interface on one sheet of glass
• Fully opening pull down door: A control unit combines with a luxurious door featuring a "one sheet of glass" design which makes the oven interior wider and easier to use.