The advanced electrostatic touch panel is smooth and sensitive to the touch. Use it just like a smartphone to select preprogrammed recipes, set the cooking time, and more. Also, the NN-SE284S allows users to choose recipes and provides navigation that guides the user through the cooking process. Electrostatic touch makes operation easier than ever.
Built-in sensor technology lets you cook food automatically
– with no need to set the power level, food weight or
• Sensor Reheat / Breakfast Sausage
• Soup / Rice / Frozen Pizza (single)
• Frozen Pocket Sandwich / Fresh Vegetables
• Canned Vegetables / Chicken Pieces
• Fish Fillets / Oatmeal / Omelette
• Hot Dog / Frozen Entrees / Pasta
• Potatoes (pierce skin) / Frozen Vegetables
• Frozen Dinners / Ground Meat
LED illumination makes the oven interior brighter, so it is easier to check on food inside.
LED illumination keeps your work area bright for easy cooking. Tap the Light key once for a Hi-Warm light, twice for a Hi-Cool light, three times for a Low light, and tap again to turn the light off.
Most conventional microwave ovens operate with only one power level by using microwave energy either on of off. In contrast, Panasonic Inverter® Technology provides true multiple power levels by delivering graduated power sequences continuously, then adjusting the intensity for each meal selection. You can enjoy delicious, healthy cooking results in less time.
Panasonic has succeeded in evolving the Turbo Defrost, which allows you to defrost foods even faster than previous Panasonic Auto Defrost. Panasonic Inverter® Turbo Defrost technology is an advanced microwave sequencing system using the continuous delivery power feature of the Inverter®.
The cooking power and performance of a Panasonic
Inverter® Microwave oven has produced significant increases in nutrient levels of certain foods, when compared to other cooking methods such as boiling.* Not only will your food be ready fast, it will also contain the healthy nutrients you expect.
* Data used is a result of Cornell University's Department of Nutritional Sciences Study using Panasonic Microwave Ovens vs Traditional cooking methods.