"† Price shown is the suggested retail price applicable to ALL PROVINCES EXCEPT FOR QUEBEC. Quebec consumers should refer to prices advertised by their local retailer or to prices advertised on the Panasonic eStore."
With 2 landlines and Link-to-Cell via Bluetooth, 3-Line simultaneous communication is possible.
You can add up to 6 handsets on standby at the same time as well as register up to 4 cell phones.
For a list of compatible cellular models, please click here.
The 2-LINE answering system can be used separately for ordinary contacts, emergency contacts, etc. This is very useful in a variety of situations, such as when you want separate lines for personal and business use.
• The total recording capacity for both lines added together is about 60 minutes.
• You can set the start/end time of each greeting message.
When a power failure occurs, you can use the phone temporarily by inserting 2 standard AAA batteries in the base unit so you don't miss any calls.
* The batteries for the base unit are sold separately.
* Although both alkaline batteries and rechargeable batteries can be used for the base unit, only Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (supplied) can be used for the handset.
You can block annoying calls from unwanted callers. Calls from numbers stored in your call block list or any calls that do not display a number can be blocked. When the unit receives a call from a number on the call block list or without a number, the KX-TG954x emits no sound to the caller, then disconnects the call.
* You can program this setting using either the base unit or one of the handsets.
* Requires subscription to name-and-number Call Display service offered by certain local telephone company for a fee.
* Requires number registration in the call block list.