Large backlit LCD [4.1 cm (1.6")]
Dedicated Intercom button
Power consumption is automatically reduced when the handset is close to the base unit for extended talk time. Battery life on talk is up to 10 hours when in ECO mode.
Night mode allows you to select a span of time during which the handset will not ring for outside calls. This feature is useful for when you do not want to be disturbed, for example, while sleeping. Night mode can be set for each handset.
You can block annoying calls from unwanted callers. Calls from numbers stored in your call block list or any calls that do not display a number can be blocked. When the unit receives a call from a number on the call block list or without a number, the KX-TGD series emits no sound to the caller, then disconnects the call.
* Requires subscription to name-and-number Call Display service offered by certain local telephone company for a fee.
* Requires number registration in the call block list.
Use this feature to hear who is calling. Using text to speech technology, the caller's name is announced between rings.
* Requires subscription to call display, call waiting and/or voice mail service. Please check with your local telephone company for details and availability in your area.
* Name pronunciation may vary.
* Requires name and number registration in phonebook function.