- 8 Portions
- Olive oil 1 tsp.
- Onion, diced 1/4 cup
- Garlic, minced 1/2 tsp.
- Zucchini, diced 1/2 cup
- Red pepper, diced 1/2 cup
- Yellow squash, diced 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes, peeled, seeded, diced 1/2 cup
- Cooked Pasta 1/2 cup
- Basil, cut into thin strips 1 cup
- Eggs, beaten 8 ea.
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Black Pepper 1/2 tsp.
- Vegetable spray as needed
- Combine all the vegetables with the olive oil in a 2 qt. microwave container, and microwave covered at P10 for 2-1/2 minutes.
- Spray a shallow microwave glass pie pan (9" round or 6" x 10" rectangular) with the vegetable spray and add the vegetable mixture.
- Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetable mixture and stir gently to combine.
- Microwave partially covered to let steam escape at P4 for 18 minutes.
- Cut the frittata into wedges and serve hot or at room temperature.