- 6 Portions
- Bittersweet chocolate 1 cup
- Semisweet chocolate 1 cup
- Heavy cream 1/2 cup
- Orange zest 2 tsp.
- Honey 2 Tbsp.
- Grand Marnier /14 cup
- Salt pinch
- Assorted fruit, cut into bite-sized pieces 6 cups
- Pound cake, cut into bite-sized pieces 2 cups
- Marshmallows 2 cups
- Combine the chocolate and microwave in a 2 qt. microwave bowl on P6 for 3 minutes, stirring the chocolate after each minute. Keep warm.
- Microwave heavy cream, orange zest, salt, honey, and Grand Marnier covered on P10 for 2 minutes. Remove and allow zest to steep for 10 minutes. Strain the warm mixture into the chocolate and whisk together, and mix thoroughly.
- Serve warm in a fondue pot with a variety of bite-sized pieces of foods to dip. (Strawberries with stems, pitted cherries, apricots, pineapples, orange segments, sponge cake pieces, ladyfingers, etc.).