The Company will respect human dignity and strive to provide an environment that encourages employees to realize their full potential. The Company will respect each employee's personality and motivation and, in appropriate circumstances, try to offer matching opportunities in other regions. By building such mutually benefiting relations between the Company and its employees, we will carry out the Basic Business Philosophy.
1) Remaining faithful to the principle, "The basis of management is people," we are committed to developing human resources with outstanding specialties, creativity and a challenging spirit, as well as to developing our own abilities through personnel systems, employee education and training.
2) We will respect each individual's personality and individuality, while at the same time working to maintain and improve a system that develops the diverse qualities of employees.
3) We will strive to act as a respectable member of society, as well as a good member of the Company, utilizing common sense and respect for others.
4) Managers will fulfill their tasks based on the recognition that personnel development is their most important responsibility.
1) The Company will respect basic human rights and will work to ensure equal employment opportunities. No discrimination toward employees or others will be tolerated in speech or conduct, based on sex, age, nationality, race, ethnicity, creed, religion, social status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
2) The Company will not employ people against their will, and will not use child labor.
The Company will comply with the employment laws and regulations of the countries and regions in which it conducts business.
3) Based on the full recognition that individuals are different and have different values, we will respect the privacy of each employee. We will strive to create a safe and pleasant workplace by avoiding speech or conduct that violates human rights, such as defamation, insults, sexual harassment or violent acts.
4) The Company will give due consideration to the health of its employees and will maintain a comfortable workplace that meets all applicable safety standards.
5) Taking into account the laws and labor practices of each country, the Company will try to foster a good relationship with its employees and to resolve issues of, among others, workplace and working conditions by constantly having a sincere and constructive dialogue.
Tangible and intangible corporate assets, including our online network and other information systems, are provided for business purposes. We will not abuse them. When employees leave the Company, they will return to the Company all corporate property in their possession, including all business-related confidential information, and related materials. Employees will not disclose to third parties any confidential information learned while performing their services, including trade secrets, without permission of the Company.
We will not engage in any action in which our personal interest conflicts or may conflict with that of the Company. Should such a conflict arise, we will report the matter to a superior or other appropriate person.