• 28mm Wide-Angle, 13X Zoom Leica Dicomar® HD Lens
• Progressive CCD Raises Sensitivity and Lowers Noise and Smear
• High-Resolution Native Progressive Scan
• DSP with 14 Bit A/D Conversion and 19 Bit Processing
• 7-Mode Gamma for Richer Gradation
The AG-HMC151 features highly-acclaimed functions of the popular AG-DVX100 Series of DV-tape based camcorders to tapeless HD recording. Using the cost-saving AVCHD format to record onto SDHC or SD Memory Card media, the AG-HMC151 produces exceptional images and responds to creative production needs. It also features a 28mm (35mm equivalent) wide-angle lens - widest in a professional camera of this class - and a 1/3 type 16:9 progressive CCD. It further enhances image quality by adding a higher-quality PH mode to the clean, extendedtime recording abilities of the AVCHD format. The AG-HMC151 handles full pixel (1920 x 1080/1280 x 720) 24p, 25p, and 30p progressive recording, and includes cinelike gamma and other versatile functions to meet the special needs of creative image production.