The V210 enables ultra-telephoto Intelligent 72x zoom shooting with a
compact body. This powerful zoom brings faraway subjects right up close
to capture dynamic images that fill the entire frame.
The V210 is equipped with POWER O.I.S. that minimizes blurring with minimal degradation in image quality. As a result, the original image quality captured by the lens remains intact, all the way from wide-angle to powerful zoom.
New BSI Sensor
The BSI Sensor has improved high
sensitivity performance to record
easy-to-see, clear images even in dimly lit
You can shoot still picture at high resolution
10 megapixels.* This makes it possible to
record important scenes in either video or
* For images recorded with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
Sound from two directions is recorded in
2ch by forward-facing stereo microphones.
Wind Cut function is also equipped for
reducing the wind noise coming into the
iA (intelligent Auto) Mode
This powerful function senses the shooting conditions and
automatically makes the settings and activates functions
that will deliver optimal results. iA does the bothersome
settings for you and makes it easy to capture beautiful,
• The functions included in iA may not be applied when conditions do
not call for them.
By using the Eye-Fi™ card, you can save files recorded
on the card on a PC, or upload them to SNS via a
wireless network. You can also directly transport the
data to your device (smartphone, tablet etc.) without
connecting another access point.
• The functions of the Eye-Fi™ card (including
wireless transmission) are not guaranteed to work
on this product. In the case of a malfunction of the
card, please contact the card manufacturer.
• To use the Eye-Fi™ card, permission from the
national or regional government is required. Do not
use if you have not obtained permission. If you are
unsure as to whether use is permitted, please
check with card manufacturer.
• Install the software supplied with the Eye-Fi™
card in advance on your PC, and configure the
Eye-Fi™ settings. (For settings methods etc.,
please read the card operating instructions or
consult the card manufacturer)
Plug and Copy
to External HDD
Recorded data can be easily copied to an HDD without having to use a PC.
• In the following cases, a USB HDD cannot be used by connecting it to this unit - A USB HDD with a capacity of below 160 GB or above 2 TB - When a USB HDD has two or more partitions - If a USB HDD is in a format other than FAT32 - When connected by using a USB hub - When a USB HDD is not a desktop type