- Copyright for the Company's website and all material appearing on it, such as text, photographs, images, music, and audio, (referred to collectively below as "content") belongs to the Company, the original author, or other entities.
- Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion, or reproduction on your website of content from the Company's website without the authorization of the copyright holder, whether the Company, the original author, or another entity, is prohibited under copyright law, except for printing or storage for personal use, or other specific use permitted under copyright law. You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of content appearing on the website. Note that permission to use such content may be refused if it contains portraits that are protected under law, copyrighted material or trademarks belonging to third parties, etc., or if the intended usage is deemed inappropriate by the Company.
- If use is made of content with the permission of the Company, you are requested to display the copyright notice specified by the Company. Modification or deletion of the copyright notice without prior notice to the Company is prohibited.
2. Trademarks, etc.
Rights to the trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on the Company's website belong to the Company or to other entities. Usage of the above without authorization from the Company or the right holder is prohibited under trademark law, except for specific use permitted under trademark law or other laws. You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of trademarks, etc., appearing on the website.
3. Use of the Website
- The content and other information appearing on the website are provided on "AS IS" basis. The Company makes no representation and warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, usefulness, or certainty of any of the content or other information appearing on the website. The Company assumes no responsibility for any harm or loss to you that may arise through the use of content or other information appearing on the website.
- The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue any or all elements of the website, including its structure, usage conditions, URL, and content or other information without prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue operation of the website without prior notice.
4. Linking to the Website
- When linking to the Company's website (including listing the URL of the Company's website in a printed publication such as a magazine or a book), you are requested to contact the Company. Note that a lack of response from the Company does not indicate approval of the request to link to the website.
- You are requested to contact the administrator should the website where the link to the Company's website appears undergo major changes.
- Links to the Company's website should point to the top page's URL (http://www.panasonic.com/jp/company/pws/en.html).
- When linking to the Company's website, you are requested to specify the name of the Company as a owner of linked page in the form "Matsushita Welding Systems Co., Ltd." and to take care to avoid errors in spelling, etc.
- Linking to the Company's website is not permitted if any of the following is the case, or is suspected of being the case.
If the website linking to the Company's website libels or defames the Company, its subsidiaries, their officers, or their employees.
- If the website linking to the Company's website is deleterious to public order and morals, or could otherwise harm the trustworthiness or dignity of the Company.
- If the format of the link makes it unclear that the material it references comes from the Company's website, such as links whose targets appear within a frame on your website.
- If the link is presented in a manner that could create the mistaken impression of a collaborative or cooperative relationship between you and the Company, or the mistaken impression that the Company certifies or supports your website on which the link appears.
- If the link is judged by the Company to be inappropriate for any other reason.
- With regard to links to the Company's website to which any of the items listed in 4-5. above apply, the Company may request deletion of the link even if authorization has been granted previously.
5. Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
- Except where otherwise stipulated, the Osaka District Court shall be the court of first jurisdiction for all disputes related to the Company's website.
6. Inquires about the Website
Please contact the administrator to submit any questions or comments you may have regarding the Company's website, permission to link to it, etc.