Panasonic’s Dynamic Iris uses a scene-linking aperture mechanism to achieve a remarkable 10,000:1* contrast
without lowering its high brightness. This helps to reproduce deeper, richer blacks, and provides images
with more detailed textures.
* Full on/off, with dynamic iris set to “3”.
Detail Clarity Processor 3 Gives Natural Clarity to Even the Finest Details
This unique Panasonic circuit optimizes the sharpness of each image, based on the
super-high-, high-, medium-, and low-frequency components of the extracted image information. The resulting images have more natural, lifelike expression.
System Daylight View 2 for Enhanced Color Perception
This unique Panasonic technology optimizes image quality to improve the color perception of the projected image in bright rooms. With a brightness of 12,000 lm*, it provides highly comfortable viewing even in bright lighting, and allows viewers to concentrate easily on the images.
* The PT-DW11K has 11,000 lm of brightness and PT-DZ10K has 10,600 lm of brightness.
Panasonic's Original Dual Lamp System
This system eliminates the interruption if a lamp should fail (in dual-lamp operation mode). The Lamp Relay mode also operates the lamps alternately to enable 24/7 projection.*
Eco Filter that Needs No Maintenance for up to 12,000 Hours*
The Eco Filter has an electrostatic Micro Cut Filter that collects minute dust particles with an ion effect. It combines with the dust-resistant cabinet to enable long-term use even under harsh conditions. Its maintenance cycle of up to 12,000 hours* reduces hassle, and the environmental design lets you wash the filter with water and reuse it.**
* The usage environment affects the filter maintenance cycle. ** When washing with water, please follow the procedures listed in the operating instructions. Also, we recommend replacing the filter with a new one after it has been washed and reused twice. If the filter is not sufficiently clean after washing, replace it with a new one.
Low TCO and an Environmentally Friendly Design
The PT-DZ13K Series projectors lower the total cost of ownership because they have a lamp replacement cycle of up to 2,500 hours.* Their environmentally friendly design also includes a low power consumption of 1,000 W.
* When the projector is in landscape orientation.
With the LAMP POWER set to HIGH mode. 3,500 hours for the PT-DZ10K with the LAMP POWER set to NORMAL mode. The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle. ** NORMAL mode: For the PT-DZ10K only.
The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical lens shift function can be easily adjusted with the remote control. The unit can also be rotated 360° vertically, to accommodate various installation conditions. The lens-centered design contributes to easy Installation.
The settings of projection size, lens shift position, and focus/zoom can be stored in memory and recalled for instant switching.
* The settings stored in memory and the projection condition after recall may not match perfectly.