The PT-DZ13K/DZ10K features native WUXGA resolution for full-HD viewing. This brings you lifelike projection of intricate, highly detailed images.
Dynamic Iris for a High 10,000:1* Contrast Ratio
Panasonic’s Dynamic Iris uses a scene-linking aperture mechanism to achieve a remarkable 10,000:1* contrast
without lowering its high brightness. This helps to reproduce deeper, richer blacks, and provides images
with more detailed textures.
* Full on/off, with dynamic iris set to “3”.
Detail Clarity Processor 3 Gives Natural Clarity to Even the Finest Details
This unique Panasonic circuit optimizes the sharpness of each image, based on the
super-high-, high-, medium-, and low-frequency components of the extracted image information. The resulting images have more natural, lifelike expression.
System Daylight View 2 for Enhanced Color Perception
This unique Panasonic technology optimizes image quality to improve the color perception of the projected image in bright rooms. With a brightness of 12,000 lm*, it provides highly comfortable viewing even in bright lighting, and allows viewers to concentrate easily on the images.
* The PT-DW11K has 11,000 lm of brightness and PT-DZ10K has 10,600 lm of brightness.
Panasonic's Original Dual Lamp System
This system eliminates the interruption if a lamp should fail (in dual-lamp operation mode). The Lamp Relay mode also operates the lamps alternately to enable 24/7 projection.*
* If the projector is to be operated continuously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, use the dual-lamp optical system's alternating
lamp operation (lamp changer) function. The projector cannot be operated continuously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in
dual-lamp mode. Allow a minimum of two hours per week of non-operation time per lamp if using the dual-lamp mode.
Eco Filter that Needs No Maintenance for up to 12,000 Hours*
The Eco Filter has an electrostatic Micro Cut Filter that collects minute dust particles with an ion effect. It combines with the dust-resistant cabinet to enable long-term use even under harsh conditions. Its maintenance cycle of up to 12,000 hours* reduces hassle, and the environmental design lets you wash the filter with water and reuse it.**
* The usage environment affects the filter maintenance cycle. ** When washing with water, please follow the procedures listed in the operating instructions. Also, we recommend replacing the filter with a new one after it has been washed and reused twice. If the filter is not sufficiently clean after washing, replace it with a new one.
Low TCO and an Environmentally Friendly Design
The PT-DZ13K Series projectors lower the total cost of ownership because they have a lamp replacement cycle of up to 2,500 hours.* Their environmentally friendly design also includes a low power consumption of 1,000 W.
* When the projector is in landscape orientation.
With the LAMP POWER set to HIGH mode. 3,500 hours for the PT-DZ10K with the LAMP POWER set to NORMAL mode. The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle. ** NORMAL mode: For the PT-DZ10K only.
The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical lens shift function can be easily adjusted with the remote control. The unit can also be rotated 360° vertically, to accommodate various installation conditions. The lens-centered design contributes to easy Installation.
The settings of projection size, lens shift position, and focus/zoom can be stored in memory and recalled for instant switching.
* The settings stored in memory and the projection condition after recall may not match perfectly.
Geometric Adjustment* for Specially Shaped Screens
This function adjusts the image for projection onto spherical, cylindrical and other specially shaped screens. You can make the adjustment easily using only the remote control, with no external equipment needed.
New Geometric Adjustment has 4-Corner Adjustment and Keep Aspect Off functions for simple and fine adjustment.
* New Geometric Adjustment: For the PT-DZ13K/DS12K only. The PT-DZ10K has the same Geometric Adjustment function that is featured on the previous models. The PT-DW11K features neither of them.