• 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
• VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) technology
• High sensitivity: 0.8 lx (Color), 0.6 lx(B/W) at F2.2
• H.264 (High profile) dual stream and JPEG output
• Wide coverage Horizontal: 104°, Vertical: 85°
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af
• Low profile design for discrete installation
• 720p HD images up to 30 fps (WV-SF135)
• 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor (WV-SF135)
• 0.32 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor (WV-SF132)
• Multiple H.264 (High proﬁle) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by “UniPhier®”, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
• Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size (WV-SF135)
• Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at VGA (640 x 480) image size (WV-SF132)
• ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras.
• High sensitivity with Day & Night (Electrical) function:
0.8 lx (Color), 0.6 lx (B/W) at F2.2 (WV-SF135)
2.0 lx (Color), 1.3 lx (B/W) at F2.9 (WV-SF132)
• VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Speciﬁed area) technology allows the designated area to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables to use lower image ﬁle size and bit rate.
• Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
• Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving.
• Superior color reproduction by primary (RGB) color ﬁlter
• Electronic sensitivity enhancement:
Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF (WV-SF135)
Auto (Up to 8x) / OFF (WV-SF132)
• 2x extra zoom at VGA resolution (WV-SF135)
• 2x, 4x digital zoom controlled by browser
• Selectable light control modes: Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene (60 Hz) / ELC (maximum exposure time) Indoor scene (50 Hz/60Hz): Flicker caused by ﬂuorescent lightning will be automatically compensated. ELC (maximum exposure time): The lightning control will be automatically performed by adjusting shutter speed in the range of ELC.
• VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
• Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream.
• Meta data for VMD works with the WJ-ND400 playback VMD function.
• Privacy Zone can mask up to 2 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
• Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser
• Alarm sources including VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as FTP image transfer, E-mail notiﬁcation, Indication on browser, and Panasonic alarm protocol output.
• JPEG Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality image can be provided.
• Prioritized stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
• H.264 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows ﬂexible network trafﬁc management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the speciﬁed frame rate.
• Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
• Multi-language: English / Italian / French / German / Spanish / Russian / Chinese / Japanese
• IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
• Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
• Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
• Onvif compliant model
• Low proﬁle design for discrete installation
• Wide coverage
WV-SF135 Horizontal: 104°, Vertical: 85°
WV-SF132 Horizontal: 68°, Vertical: 53°