• H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG (Multi-decoding) supported
• Up to 256 cameras, including cameras connected to the i-Pro Network Video Encoder (WJ-NT304/WJ-NT314), can be registered
• HDMI interface supporting 1,920 x 1,080 display size
• 1x 4VGA image with 2x VGA images or 6x VGA images can be displayed in multiscreen mode
• Equipped with a HDMI interface supporting 1,920 x 1,080 display size
• 1x 4VGA (1,280 x 960) image with 2x VGA images or 6x VGA images can be displayed in a split screen.
• Each of VGA images can be displayed at 30 or 25 frames/sec. (NTSC/PAL).
• Up to 256 cameras and encoders can be registered.
• Supports tour sequence and group sequence
• Up to 64 camera groups can be registered and called up in response to power on, group sequence and schedule program.
• Supports camera site alarm signal: Alarm indication can be displayed and alarm terminal output can be activated.
• Supports Multicast/Unicast for efficient network usage
• Single channel audio decoding G.726
• Schedule function: Pre-programmed display mode with camera assignment can be activated by time schedule.
• Selectable Multiscreen border color: White / Gray / Black / OFF
• High speed network interface (100Base-TX / 1000Base-T) and maintenance port (10Base-T)
• Setup can be made by the browser GUI.
• Superior reliability with an embedded OS
Installation flexibility and reliability with –10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F) operating temperature range