Quick setup by automatic camera detection and simple setup wizard without the use of PC. Also, Simple mouse operation by new GUI without the use of PC and Quick intuitive search with calendar and timeline.
Multi-recorder, Multi-site system can be made with optional WV-ASM200 i-PRO Management Software.
WJ-NV300 is compatible with H.264,MPEG-4 and JPEG from the i-Pro series network cameras. This allows high resolution recording and high frame rate recording simultaneously.
• (PAL model) 9 network cameras can be connected and recorded as default.
Up to 32 *1 network cameras can be connected and recorded.
• (NTSC model)16 network cameras can be connected and recorded as default. Up to 32 *1 network cameras can be connected and recorded.
• Quick setup by automatic camera detection and simple setup wizard without the use of PC
• "Referenced recording days" is automatically calculated by frame rate, image quality and HDD capacity.
• Simple mouse operation by new GUI without the use of PC
• Quick intuitive search with calendar and timeline
• Live images from up to 32*1 cameras can be displayed simultaneously.
• Supports the Full HD output (HDMI) that can display recorded images and live images in high definition
• Various alarm sources include 9x Terminal inputs, 32x Camera alarm, Panasonic Alarm Protocol. Flexible alarm actions include Alarm recording, E-mail notification, Alarm message, Camera positioning, Terminal output, Panasonic alarm protocol output, Buzzer and Indicator.
• Camera Control: Pan/Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Preset Position, Auto mode (depending on camera model)
• Audio from the i-PRO network cameras can be recorded and played back, G.726 (ADPCM) 32 kbps.
• Flexible Playback Controls: Go to Date (Jump to specific time/date), Go to Last (Jump to 30 s before the record end)
• Various Display Modes: Spot, Multiscreen (4 / 16 split screen display, 4 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 16 / 24 / 32 *1 split screen display on a full screen)
• Various Recording Modes: Schedule, Event (Pre/Post)
• Filtered Search: Time & Date, Event Type, Camera number, Timeline
• Recorded images can be downloaded to a PC.
• Downloadable viewer software allows playback of images downloaded from the Recorder.
• Equipped with a SD memory card slot and USB memory I / F. It realizes a simple local copy.
• Built-in network interface (10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000Base-T) for recording and client access
• Up to 8 clients can monitor image and control WJ-NV300 simultaneously.
• Up to 2 HDDs can be installed. (8.89 cm (3.5 inch) Serial ATA HDD)
• HDD capacity is expandable up to 20 HDD slots (2 HDD slots in the main unit and 2 optional WJ-HDE400 Hard Disk Extension Units each with 9 HDD slots).
• RAID5/6 redundant recording for data security (with WJ-HDE400)
• User authentication, 3 user levels and User level - Camera partitioning setup for user management of up to 16 user registrations
• ONVIF client, conformance to ONVIF Profile S.
*1 (PAL model)Three Additional Camera Kits WJ-NVE30 are necessary. (NTSC model)Two Additional Camera Kits WJ-NVE30 are necessary.