Equipped with a DIGITAL LINK output terminal. Allows transmission of HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video,
audio and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 100 metres (328 feet) through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher.
• Abundant input terminals, including two sets of HDMI and RGB inputs.
• A separate audio output enables sound to be output when the Projector power is turned off.
• ET-YFB100G input can be selected with the Remote Control of a Panasonic Projector with DIGITAL LINK compatibility.*
• Digital transmission allows clear image and sound quality without any degradation even over long distances.
• Digital Cinema Reality converts interlaced motion image signals into beautifully smooth progressive images.
• PC signals are automatically resized and output in the optimal resolution to match the Projector panel resolution.*
• The Auto Setup function automatically distinguishes the input signal and adjusts it to output the optimal angle of view.
• 3D video format transmission is supported (Pass Through mode only)
* The output setting for the ET-YFB100G should be set to AUTO. This scaling/resizing function does not support some formats.
DIGITAL LINK is an original function added to technology based on the transmission standards used in Crestron’s DigitalMedia 8G+, Extron’s XTP Systems, etc.
Signals from the ET-YFB100G can also be relayed to a
Non-DIGITALLINK-Ready Projector by using another manufacturer's
equipment based on the same technology.*
For details on other manufacturers' equipment, see the
list of tested compatible equipment
• Brackets included for various installation needs, including server rack
(EIA standards) mounting.
• Eco mode** automatically stops the DIGITAL LINK output when
no input signal is detected.
• Closed caption compatible
* Input selection and other ET-YFB100G operations can be performed only when connecting to a DIGITAL LINK compatible Projector.
** When using Eco mode, time and other menu settings must be made.