WV-TW310LE series includes two PC Software Applications.
The Video Image Data on the Camera is automatically uploaded to a PC via the Conversion Box.
Viewer Software enables the Fisheye Original Picture Images to Play Back with Stabilisation and Distortion Correction. It is also possible to take Snapshots.
• 1/4 Type MOS Image Sensor, Effective 1.3 Megapixel Resolution
• Wide Angle Fish-Eye Lens: Approx. 180° Horizontal and 140° Vertical Angular Field of View
• By the Gyroscope Compensation, the Vibration Image can be Stabilised
• Wide Dynamic Range allows the Camera to Capture Details in Dark and Light Areas Simultaneously
• High-Colour Reproduction by Primary (RGB) Colour Filter
• Colour Mode / Black & White Mode Automatic Switching is available by Simple Day/Night Function
• H.264 Recording of 1280 x 960 Image Size, up to 30fps.
• H.264 Images are Recorded on the SDHC Memory Card of the Camera, Up to Approximately 32 Hours Depending on the Video Bit Rate
• Pre Recording is possible up to 30 Seconds, depending on the Settings
• Built-in Microphone enables to Record Audio with G.726(ADPCM) 32kbps
• Continuous Operating Time is Approximately 5 Hours when the Battery Charged Fully
• IP65-Compliant Dust and Water-Resistant of the Camera and the Battery
• By Wearable Camera Agent Software, the Video Image Data on the Camera is Automatically Uploaded to a PC via the Conversion Box
• Viewer Software Enables Fish-Eye Original Images to Play Back with Stabilisation Distortion Correction
• The Video Image Data can be Scrambled and the Scrambled Image Data Uploaded to a PC can be verified by the Viewer Software
Stabilise and Full Correct Image (Steps Scene) of the Panasonic WV-TW310LE Wearable Camera
The Wide Angle Fish-Eye Lens of the WV-TW310LE can shoot the target even in all situations. In addition, you don't have to change the Camera Direction, or Rotation, because of Gyroscope Compensation.
[Original Image Resolution] Fish-Eye Image: 1280x960, Stabilise/Full Correct/EL Zoom Image: 640x480