With its streamlined form, the unit looks thin and compact when installed for a neat appearance in any room. When not operating, the louver closes to provide an elegant look while also keeping the unit clean.
Compact and Flexible Design
Panasonic’s Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Mounted system has been designed with flexibility in mind. This is extremely helpful when designing a system for your home, and also makes installation much easier. The slim and lightweight design can be installed in various places. The weight is only 98kg, making it easy to transport and install.
Comfortable, Long-Distance Air Flow Distribution
The shape of the outlet has been optimised to provide long-distance air flow distribution.
Even in long rooms, air flow reaches every corner for exceptionally comfortable air conditioning.
Optimisation of the shape of the casing and fan provides greater air flow and higher efficiency.
Energy-saving performance is among the best in the industry. A DC fan motor is also used to maximise energy savings. In addition, use of highly efficient R410A refrigerant reduces CO2 emission and lowers operating costs.
Panasonic ECONAVI technology reduces inefficient air conditioning
Providing outstanding energy-saving performance, Panasonic's package air conditioners can be connected to ECONAVI to detect when energy is being wasted.
ECONAVI senses the presence or absence of people and the level of activity in each area of a room. When unnecessary heating or cooling is detected, indoor units are individually controlled to match room conditions for energy-saving operation.
Panasonic Inverter Technology
Panasonic’s Inverter Technology delivers substantial energy savings to benefit the environment and your power bill. The inverter allows up to 50% energy savings during cooling operation and 64% energy savings during heating. This revolutionary technology provides a more even room temperature, as it does not need to be constantly turned on and off. This means the desired room temperature you set on the remote control will be maintained at all times, providing constant comfort all year round.
• Complies with all necessary Safety Approvals to ensure quality and safety
• Top-class EER:4.20 / COP:4.31 (Cassette type:10.0kW)
• Compiled Demand Response (DRED Compatible)
• DC inverter technology combined with R410A for excellent efficiency
• Maximum piping length:75m (Total piping length:75m)
• Cooling operation is possible when outdoor temperature is as high as 46°C
• Cooling operation is possible when outdoor temperature is as low as -15°C
• Heating operation is possible when outdoor temperature is as low as -20°C
• One ampere starting current
• Auto restart from outdoor unit